Right now.

Lana's POV

The next morning I got up extra early and went to get some breakfast. I went to the same little coffee shop and ordered both Sammy and I a nice little breakfast so, we wouldn't get hungry on the plane.
While I sat and waited for my food I decided to call Bex, hoping she is in Vancouver.
"LANA! I miss you so much sis! Where are you?" I smiled and just laughed a little.
"I'm in New York and I have a HUGE favor to ask of you." I said.
"Okay! What is it?"
"Well I found my daughter. And I'm kind of bringing her out to Vancouver in a couple of hours and I totally forgot that her room isn't done." I explained.

"Lana! That's fantastic news!" She yelled.
"I'll head over to your house and decorate her room for her!" She said.
"Thank you so much! Love ya sis! I'll send you some things she likes."
"Love ya too!" She yelled and hung up.
We should arrive in Vancouver in about 8 or 9 hours so, that is plenty enough time for Rebecca to get her room together.

"Welcome back Ms.Parrilla. Do you need any help?" The man at the front asked.
"No, thank you though! Have nice day" I smiled and walked to the elevator.
As soon as I walked into the hotel room I was met with a very scared Sammy.
"Mom! Where did you go?!" She said frantically.
"Oh honey. I just went to go get breakfast." I said hugging her.
She nodded and hugged back.
"Wanna eat? Because after we need to start packing and head to the airport." I said moving to set the food and coffee down.
"Of course I wanna eat! Did you get coffee?" She asked sitting down.
"Here you go. I didn't know how you liked it so I just grabbed a bunch of creamer and stuff." I explained handing her the cup of plain black coffee.
"It's fine. I usually just drink it how it is." She said taking a sip. I nodded and took out all the food and things.
"So our flight takes off at 9:3o." I said throwing away the trash.
"Okay, so we need to be at the airport at 9? We only have an hour to get there!" She said jumping up and starting to pack.
"Oh shit! I didn't even look at the time!" I said quickly getting up and packing my stuff.
"Here Sammy can you pack all of this up so, I can go check out?" I asked her while grabbing the room key.
"Of course. I got this." She said smiling.
"Okay! I'll be right back." I said and quickly ran out and to the elevator.
As I ran downstairs I decided to check on Rebecca to see how she's doing.

Sammy's POV

I quickly packed the rest of stuff up and checked the room twice to make sure I didn't forget anything. When I was finished I decided to meet Lana downstairs. Once I'm downstairs I see her talking to the front desk lady so, I decided to sit down in one of the comfy chairs they have in the lobby.

"You could've waited for me upstairs sweetie." Lana said sweetly as she walked over toward me.

"I know but, I wanted to save you the trip." I said smiling as I stood up taking my bags.

"You ready to go home?" She asked grabbing her stuff.

"Let's blow this joint!" I said walking away with a bit of sass. As soon I got close to the door I started laughing seeing my mom mimicking my little walk.

"Sammy!"  I heard someone yell from  outside.

I turned to see who it was and once I saw the face I froze.                                                                                  "Sweetie. I'm sorry for how we treated you. please come home." My Foster mom explained trying to get me to come back.

"You're just trying to use me." I said backing away.

"Excuse me. But I don't know who you are but, I'm going to have to ask you to step away from my daughter." Lana said stepping in front of me.                                                                    

"HA! She doesn't have a mother. Her mother gave her up as soon as she gave birth to her. She probably knew she was a piece a shit the moment she saw her."

Next thing I know Lana is right in her face. "You will never speak about my daughter that way again. I don't need to give you an explanation of why I gave her up! But I sure as hell wont give her up again. Now you better walk your ass back home other wise we will have a problem."

"M-mom can we go?" I asked grabbing her hand.
She nodded and grabbed our bags then put them into the car.                                                                         "Let's go home." She said helping me into the car.

As soon as we both got into the car the drive took of to the airport.
"I'm sorry for that woman." She said clearly still upset from the earlier event.
"It's okay. I'm used to it." I said looking down.

"But you shouldn't be. No one should ever talk like that to you. I'm sorry for what I put you through this." She explained while she held my hand.

"I know. I wouldn't have agreed to come with you if I didn't forgive you." I smiled and squeezed her hand.

The rest of the trip was pretty quite, once we got to the airport we had to rush to our plane otherwise we would've missed our flight. As soon as we landed we decided that we should probably go get dinner but, neither of us could decide on what to eat so, we just headed home.
"What the hell." I hear Lana say as we pulled into the drive way.

"What?" I asked not seeing anything wrong.

"Well it looks like my sister decided to invite some people over." She said looking at me.
"She better not steal my chocolates!" She screamed as she quickly jumped out of the car while running inside.
I just laughed and got our stuff from out of the car and carried it inside.
"SURPRISE!" A bunch of people yelled as I walked inside.

"AHH!" I screamed as I dropped to the floor covering my face.

"Yep. Definitely your daughter sis." Some red headed woman said.
"Aw Sammy. We didn't mean to scare you that bad." My mom said grabbing my hands and picking me up.

"I-it's okay." I said looking at all of the people looking at me.
"Well this is my TV family. This is Rebecca. The chocolate thief."

"Hey! You left it sis!" Rebecca said as she ate some of my moms chocolate.

"This is Josh and Ginny." She said pointing at the most adorable couple I think I've ever seen!

"And this is Jennifer." She said looking at a blonde woman.

"Hi Samantha. It's nice to finally meet you." She said hugging me.
"H-hi." I said awkwardly hugging back.

"Jared couldn't be here today because, he was sick. But you will meet him soon. " My mom said smiling.
"So! Dinner anyone?" She asked.
And everyone of course said yes and we all made our way to the dinning room.

Everyone seemed really nice but, it was kind weird meeting so many people at once!
"So, how did you find each other?" Jennifer asked.

Both Lana and I got quite, she looked me almost asking for permission to tell the story. I nodded at her.
"You tell them the story momma." I said smiling a little.

"Okay. Well I decided to go out and get some breakfast at this little coffee shop. And I was waiting for my food I heard yelling from outside. Well he hit her. I hit him... and then brought her inside the coffee shop and long story short that's how we found out I was her mom." She said with a smile and looked at me.

"W-why did he hit you? If I may ask." Ginny said.

"Well I told him I was gay..." I said looking down.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of sweetie! I have my eye on a woman right now." Jennifer said smiling .

_____________________
_____________________________