I want to stay.

Lana's POV
I'm was fixing up my make up when I hear a knock on my bedroom door.
"Come in!" I said
"Hey Momma, Jen is here" Sammy said slowly walking in.
"Okay, I'll be right out." I said looking at her but, something was off.
"Sammy are you okay?" I asked walking toward her and feeling her forehead. "You're burning up."
"I'm okay." She said smiling.
"Are you sure? I can just tell Je-"
"No!! Please don't cancel. It's nothing. I can deal with this on my own."
"Are you positive? I'm sure Jen would be fine if we rescheduled." I asked again.
"I'm sure Momma. If I need something I'll call you." She said with a smile.
"Alright. Bex is gonna come by with some food for you. You can lay in my bed if you want." I kissed her forehead. "I'll be home as soon as possible."
"Bye Mom."

Rebecca's POV

"Sammy, open the doorrrrr" I said as I knocked on the door.
"Hi Rebecca" She said coughing.
"Honey. Are you okay?" I asked walking in the house. She was really pale and looked like she was going pass out any second.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Sammy smiled, "Wanna watch a movie?" She asked.
It's been about 45 minutes since I got to Lana's house and we decided to watch Titanic.
Sammy got up to make us some popcorn so, I decided to text Lana and let her know everything is okay. As soon as I sent the message I heard a glass break.
"Sammy? Are you okay?" I asked heading to the kitchen.
"I-I'm fine!" She said as she threw up in the sink.
"Sam." I said rushing over to her. "Let's get you upset and I'll check your temperature."
"D-don't tell Lana. She'll leave h-" she couldn't even finish her sentence without throwing up. I slowly helping her upstairs and put her in bed.
Her temperature was way to high so, I immediately called Lana
"Hey Bex. What's up?" She asked.
"I don't want to scare you but, I'm taking Sammy to the hospital. She threw up earlier and her temperature is about 106."
"Okay, I'll be rig-"
"She wants you to finish the date."
"No. Jen and I will be there as soon as possible." Lana said as she hung up the phone.

I slowly walked back into Sammy's room.
"Hey Sammy.. sweetheart. I'm going to take you to the hospital."
"N-no. I'm okay." She looked at me and smiled.
"Don't argue. We're going to the hospital."
"I-I want to stay here!" She yelled.
I slowly tried to pick her up and she just pushed me away screaming.
"NO! D-DONT TOUCH ME!"
I raised my eyebrow and she quickly moved away.
"I-i want Lana." She said with tears in her eyes.
"She's coming. Now just lay down and I'll get you a cool rag to try and bring down your temperature." I said as I quickly walked out, immediately calling my sister.
"What happened? Is she okay? What hospital are you at?" She asked sounding so worried for her little girl.
"She doesn't want to go to the hospital. She won't let me touch her... she's asking for you."
"I'll be there in 10 minutes." She said as I grabbed a rag from her bathroom.
"Alright. I'll let her know." I said hanging up and running the cold water over the cloth.
"Sammy, do you want some water? Or tea?" I asked as I walked into her room.
"L-Lana." She whined.
"She's on her way." I said laying the rag on her forehead.
"Rebecca! Sammy?!" I hear Lana coming into the house.
"Upsta-" I started to call Lana but, Sammy quickly sat up.

Lana's POV
"Lana!" I hear Sammy yell from her room. I quickly run upstairs not even taking off my coat.
"Baby, stay in bed. It's alright. I'm right here." I said hugging her.
"Sammy will you let me take you to the doctor?" I asked sweetly.
"N-no it's okay. I-I can handle it." She said closing her eyes.
"What hurts. Will you at least tell me so, I can help?" I asked as I slowly laid her down.
"M-my side." She said quietly.
"Can I look?" I asked as I moved some hair from her face.
"N-no. I don't want you to." She said sounding scared almost.
"Sweetie. I can't help if you don't let me look." I said calmly.
Sammy slowly opened her eyes and nodded to give me permission.
I slowly lifted her shirt to find a massive cut on her side.
"Sammy. W-what happened."
"H-he pushed me and I-I t-tried to fix it. It was fine." Sammy explained and tried to sit up.
"I-it's fine. See. I'm f-fi-" she closed her eyes and laid back down.
"Jen. Can you go start my car?" I said calmly.
"And bex, Thank you for your help. I-I'll call you when I figure this out." I said smiling alittle.
"I can stay." She offered but, I shook my head.
"No. It's okay. Go home to your husband. I'll keep you updated."
"Alright. Please keep me updated." She kissed my cheek and she walked out.
"Lana. I'm g-going to Thro-" I quickly grab her trash can and hold it for her to throw up into.
"Lana. We should get her to the hospital." Jennifer said as she walked over. I gently wrapped Sammy up in her blanket and picked her up carefully.
I carefully sat her in the back seat and Jen sat in the back with her.
"Jen you really don't have to stay." I explained as I got in the drivers seat.
"I want to stay." She smiled. "Plus Sammy will need someone to keep you calm."
"Thank you." I said and quickly drove to the hospital.