Drama

Taehee's P.O.V

{4 hours later}

So when we finished the meeting, the staff explained that we could choose the concept of the drama, and we can decide if we can write and produce our own OST, or use a recorded track.

"Sooo...What are we going to do?" Jimin asked.
"How about we start with the drama concept first, then we'll talk about other things we're gonna include in the web drama?" I suggest. "Sounds like a plan" RM oppa smiled in satisfaction.

**10 minutes later!~**

"Lets make it a sad drama. The girl liked this guy for years, but later on, the guy plays with her heart, but her childhood friend who had feelings for her swoops her away and they live happily ever after" Hobi oppa said.

"Sure! Let's start choosing roles. Who's up for female lead?" Everyone pointed at me. "WAIT WHY ME?!" I exclaim, and everyone laughs.

"How about male lead? I think we can have a maximum of two" Min-Li unnie asked. "Let's just make it Jimin and Jungkook, they mostly bicker, and they seem most likely to fight over the girl in real life" Jin oppa remarks.

"Well then, it's settled. Taehee as female lead and Jungkook and Jimin as male leads" We all nodded.
Everyone else are side characters who help us throughout the drama.

"OK for the OST?" I write everything down into my phone. "RM will plan it...But we already have some tracks settled" Yoongi oppa showed me some tracks on his phone, there were four.
"Serendipity, Euphoria, Singularity, and Epiphany" I read.

"These tracks would be nice, but let me hear some" Yoongi oppa handed me headphones that were plugged into his phone. I clicked on Serendipity first.
It had a sweet melody that really spoke to me, so I organized all the tracks. "We'll be using all these tracks, but make Euphoria the ending OST and our intro will be Serendipity. I'll just announce what we'll be doing with Singularity and Epiphany later on" I tell them.

________________________

Now in the van we are on our way back to the dorm. When we arrived I went straight to the room I shared with Mina. I took out my laptop and turned on my printer.

"Seriously? Your going to write the script?" Minah said walking in.
"Yeah so what? Eomma" I mumbled. Minah is the oldest member and she always acts like an eomma. Our appa of the group is Min Li, she acts like an overprotective appa when we're all going out.

It's honestly really funny. We say they're married and they both bought rings, one of the rings said 'Mina' which you can guess by the name who is wearing it. And the other is of course 'Min Li'. Hehehe!~ Eomma and Appa.

Well now I have to write a script because we're filming the drama in two weeks time. So long right? well not for me. I have to get the BigHit people and our group to approve on my script.

>.< Time skip 'cause lazy author >.<
It's already 4:00 am. Great well I need to go to bed now. I feel weird calling the drama 'I Need U'