Lovers and Liars

Mark's P.O.V
The next day we went to Taehee's dorm and I waited for her in her room. When she came out of her closet she looked adorable for our date.

 When she came out of her closet she looked adorable for our date

(What you're wearing)

After we went out her dorms we went to a small café that we frequently went to.

"Good morning mr & mrs Tuan" Youngjae said teasing me and Taehee when we went in.
"Seriously Youngaje oppa?" Taehee said giggling.
"Table for two? Also the usual?" Youngjae asked as he lead us to a table.
"You're good Jae" I said patting his back.
"Thanks hyung" He said smiling.

-- Foodeu Arriveu --

Me and Taehee were now eating and talking about random things we did in the past, also weird things our band members did. We laughed and talked and just had a nice breakfast.

Youngjae P.O.V
While looking at hyung and Elise. I noticed a familiar guy with a girl. 'Ship! It's Jungkook! I should warn hyung before it's too late!!'
I ran towards the lovely couple who, did I mention ship? So much.
I whispered in Mark hyung's ear quietly.

"Hyung, Jungkook is here" I said, I heard Mark hyung scowl as he looked at Jungkook and IU.
"Ugh...Ok, Jae, is it ok if we don't pay today?" Mark hyung asked looking anxious.
"Of course, it's on me today, now go!" I said ushering them towards the door.

Then Jungkook and IU...? Came up to me.
"Hi Youngjae hyung, table for two please" Jungkook told me, his hands laced with IU's. Ugh!
"Sure..." I said blankly.

I ushered them towards their table and they started to talk happily.
Tsk...I consider him a real cheater after all.
Then when I went to take their order, IU said some terrible stuff about Taehee. I walked over to them anger boiling inside me.
Then I just snapped, Taehee was a nice girl and didn't deserve to be told things like this.

"What the hell do you think you're talking about?!" I yelled at them.
"I said Taehee was just a humongous bitch (beach?)" IU replied.
I couldn't take it anymore, I just slammed my notepad on the table with a scowl on my face.
"Go get another waiter, I don't want to deal with people like you" I spat at them.
I then walked away happily, I don't need to deal with that. It's unnecessary.

Mark's P.O.V
I saw Jungkook and IU coming into the café.
I took Elise somewhere else and we went to the park.
When we walked in Elise immediately spotted a swing and ran to it, saving the empty one beside it.

I then sat down beside her.
"Jungkook is a real cheater" Taehee whispered looking down.
"And a Liar too" I replied.
"Mark-oppa?"
"Ne?"
"Jungkook was a bad lover, you're Just Right"
"W-Wow Elise"
"Well come on oppa..."
"What do you mean??"

She stood up and grabbed me, then we ran into a neighborhood.
"Where are we?"
"We're going to visit me and Yoongi-oppa's old home"
"Ok..."

To be continued...