Wedding Day (Final Chapter ;-;)

A few weeks later~

Jungkook's P.O.V

The day has finally come...The day of me and Taehee's wedding. I was so nervous, I kept fidgeting! Apparently my mom noticed and calmed me down a little, I'm thankful for my mom, without her, I would keep fidgeting on this podium.

When my mom calmed me down, the church doors opened up to reveal a beautiful Taehee. Everyone in the church was in awe at her beauty, I couldn't stop smiling at my soon-to-be wife.

Her dad put her in my hands and told me,
"Take care of her...I'm counting on you to take care of her" Mr.Min smiled at me.
"I will" I whispered.

I look at my beautiful bride...She looked just like an angel.

"Let the ceremony begin" The priest announced.
Taehee smiled at me, a smile that looked like it was sent down from heaven.
The ceremony then continued.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Min Taehee as your wife? In sickness and in health, for ritcher and for poorer?" The priest asked me.

"I do, take Min Taehee as my wife. In sickness and in health, for ritcher and for poorer" I smiled at Taehee, again. I couldn't help it, I was so happy.

"Alright. Do you, Min Taehee, take Jeon Jungkook as your husband? In sickness and in health, for ritcher and for poorer?" The priest asked Taehee.

"I do, take Jeon Jungkook as my husband. In sickness and in health, for ritcher and for poorer" Taehee replied.

"Before I announce you as husband and wife, may I hear your vows?" The priest asked us.
I decided to go first.

"Min Taehee, my first love, my best friend, my everything. Thank you for being a part of my life, you are truly an amazing person who anyone is lucky to have in their life. I'm sincerely sorry for all the mistakes I made in past, and I promise to make it up to you through this marriage" I say, slipping the ring onto Taehee's finger.

"Jeon Jungkook, my world. Thank you for giving me memories I will never forget and will treasure forever, and I forgive you. Even if you have been reckless through our relationship, I am willing to give you a second chance. I never regretted a single moment with you, except when you made that mistake. I also promise to make up for all my mistakes in this marriage" Taehee smiled, slipping the ring onto my finger also.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" The priest announced.
I didn't hesitate and kissed Taehee on the lips right away.

Everyone cheered, hyungs, Got7 and Seventeen. Mostly Yoongi hyung, Yugyeom, Minghao, Seokmin and Mingyu. I felt extremely happy that day, and from that day on, I knew that you shouldn't give up on the person you truly love.

Bonus:

During the reception, it was time to slow dance. I took Taehee's hand and recalled our prom together.
"Remember senior prom? I asked you out as a friend" She puts her head on my chest.

"I remember...But now, we're both happily married as successful idols" Taehee looked at me lovingly.
"Wait...What are the fans going to think?" I ask.

"Doesn't matter, we're happily married and that's all that matters right now" She pulled me closer.

After that conversation, we continued to dance the night away...

The End...

A/N: Guys!! 😭😭 The book is finally over! I will make a sequel soon, so please look forward to it~ I will announce it soon!
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this~ I hope you check out my other books too.