Drama Filming pt.2

Jungkook's P.O.V
First stop, Daegu.
When we arrived Yoongi hyung was jumping around happily, while I was in the midst of looking for Taehee.

Once I saw the girl's van, I immediately went to it. The doors opened as I waited impatiently, first Min-Li noona came out.
"Oh hey Jungkook" Min-Li noona smiled at me.
"Looking for Taehee~?" Kiara noona asked me, while wiggling her eyebrows.
"Maybe...?" I say mischievously.
"She's in the back, sleeping" Mina noona said, going out of the van.
"Takes after her brother am I right?" LeAnne snickered.

I ignored them and went to Taehee.
"She looks cute when she's sleeping" I mutter under my breath.
As I said that, she stirred in her sleep. I was trying my best not to squish her cheeks, they were so chubby pressed against the seat.

After waiting for at least 30 minutes, Taehee finally woke up, due to everyone being impatient. Min-Li noona shook her awake.
"Dongsaengie~" She called Taehee gently.
"Uhhh..." She rubbed her eyes cutely, eeek. (Ok wtf?)
"JUNGKOOK?!" She screamed. Huh?
"Wake up, ije wake up, wake up, wake up, wa wake up" I sang like Seungkwan.
"How long has everyone been waiting?" She asked me.
"At least 30 minutes. Make sure to wake up early next time" I smile at her. No more fierce scolding.
"I will" She replied.

We were about to head to our dressing room, when we heard a deafening sound.
"TAEHEE, JUNGKOOK! YOU NEED TO GET CHANGED! EVERYONE IS READY" The director shouted.
"Jeez...Talk about rude" Taehee sighed, very annoyed.

Taehee's P.O.V
I went to the dressing room, waving goodbye to Jungkook. The stylist unnie greeted me kindly and told me to wear this:

 The stylist unnie greeted me kindly and told me to wear this:

It was already winter, so we worked with this theme. The stylist unnie did my hair and makeup and told me to go.

I went out and saw the others, the director then proceeded to tell us what to do.
"Ok, Taehee, pretend you're walking to the café. Then suddenly, you bump into Jungkook" The director told us.
I looked for Jungkook, and I saw him wearing this:

He looked so handsome, I tried not to smile too much

The cameras start rolling and I start walking, pretending not to look at my surroundings. Then Jungkook accidentally bumps into me and helps me up.

"Are you ok?" He asked worried.
"I'm fine, thanks for asking" I smile at him.
"You going to the café too?" I ask Jungkook.
"Yep! Let's go in together?" Jungkook offers politely.
"Alright" I reply.
We both open the doors and go inside.
"CUT! That was great Taehee and Jungkook! Keep up the good work" The director shouted.
"YOUNGJAE, MIN-LI! You guys are next!" The director called unnie and oppa.

Youngjae oppa and Min-Li unnie had a scene in the park. In this scene, he is ranting to her about how much he loves me, but don't think he'll get a chance. Min-Li unnie comforts him, but she's also my bestie, so she tried not to tell him about my crush on him.

When that scene was over, we all took a break and kinda chatted with each other. At the same time, we were filming the behind the scenes of everything. So a camera director came near me and asked what I was doing.
I told him I was  chatting with Jungkook, even though I was only a few seats away from him.
"It's a maknae thing" I laugh.

When we all were told to have lunch, I had to share with Jungkook. Everyone gave us weird looks.
"What? What's wrong with sharing with Jungkook?" I snapped playfully.
"Bro, you legit are with Jungkook. We thought you guys hated each other" BamBam told us.
"Uhhh...Iapologizedtohersincewehaveanarrangedmarriage" Jungkook said quickly.
Everyone, mostly Yugyeom and Yoongi, took it in. Then, they freaked out.

"Taehee! Mom and dad never told us this!" Suga said shocked.
"Uhhh...I thought she did..." I replied shyly.
"Bro, use protection" Yugyeom said.
All of a sudden, he got a slap on the back of his head. Youngjae.
"Yah! Byuntae!" Youngjae yelled at Yugyeom.
"Nah, it's ok. We're not planning on doing it, yet" It was Jungkook's turn to get a slap on the back of the head.

Suddenly, we heard a scream outside.

To be continued...