The historical families and the relation between them, What is the evil game?

Guys, Hello, sorry for late.....I'm so sorry, actually i will make this chapter a double one for you also it's an important one... hope you'll like it..

●●●

(Skip time) No one's POV

Silvana opened her eyes slowly and she realized that she's in an another place 'Certainly, someone took me to here. What a place?! Weirdo' She turned her head round the room and she saw Alex watching her from a distance with the best shine smile.

"Oh, G-Good morning I think.." Silvana said.

"It's evening lol.." Alex's sarcastic comment again.

"I can't remember what happened..." She said confusingly.

"We are here after you screamed like a super stupid and childish girl ever.."

"Hmm?" She hummed questionably, before her head hurt and made her remember the foggy scene and how Alex fell and the light that appeared after her scream."How did we come to here? By the way, I remembered what happen..."

"Really?! Good!" a smile drew on Alex's face then he began talking."We are in my house, I even don't know how we are here but I think this is because of your specific powers.."

"S-specific powers? Your home?!?!?! I'm in your home?!?!" Silvana stood directly from the carpet that she was layed on with the super confusing look on her face.

"Yeah, it's inside a big tree, you would know that it's a human made right?"

"Uh-haha huh!"

"Pfft! I'm sure that you are the number one in stupidity"

"Shut up!"

"By the way, stop acting like a stupid woman for a minute, I wanna explain what happened in all of a sudden for you now!"

Silvana was so frustrated that Alex sweat dropped, not understanding why she was, so he decided to solve her problem since of his sympathetic feeling and pity about her..

"Hmm why are you so frustrated, damn woman!" Alex asked with raising an eyebrow and she was still standing like a statue.

"I'm in your home!" She said after a couple of seconds.

"And?"

"Are you crazy? You wanna everyone to talk about me badly? That I'm in a man's house?! Are you kidding me?! I'm outta here!!" She said jumping hysterically all over the small area.

"Lol yeah, you are right, the monkeys will say that a very beautiful lady came to the Tarzan-zombie's house and they will laugh at you espacially ladybugs lol.."

"O-oh, I forgot.... We're in the forest hehe~"

"Damn you! Sit down!!" Alex frowned and said loudly enough to make Silvana sit down quickly without hesitation.

Alex cleared his throat and began talking. "Ahum, I will tell you now about Shouh's and Roka's families and then we will move to the evil games... agree?" Silvana nodded without making a sound and without turning her gaze away from Alex.

"Okay!! Your family 'Shouh' are known by the hunters of the evil games, at least you must know this, by the time, they destroyed about ten hundred thousands of it. They contained the power to destroy them. Their power was so rare, you can't find it in other families... The family that manufactured the game is 'Roka'... " Alex stopped for a minute to analyze Silvana's surprised expression.