Oxycolombo..rescuing Alabarini

"How about talking to Oxy?" Alex asked Silvana.

"Yup it's time for getting help!"

"But how we will call for him?"

"I'm here" a familiar voice said..

"Oxy!!!" Silvana and Alex said in unison...

●●●

Oxycolombo appeared from vaccum in front of Silvana's group...

"I didn't know that you are a stalker...." Alex smirked and Silvana laughed...

"How can you!!!!" Justin exclaimed fatuously.

"First of all, I'm not a stalker Alex... Second, I'm the hint of this game justice" Oxycolombo said sternly but Silvana bursted out laughing and Alex hid his face...

"I'm sure now that you are a stalker.." Alex said in shyly tone.

Then Justin cleared his throat, "Ahumm, Justin"

"But I know your nick name is lizard..." Oxy replied.

"WHAT!!! WHO SAID THAT?!" Justin yelled.

Silvana and Alex might die from 'silent laughters'.

"You have a nice beard and the most tall beard I've ever seen mister..." a soft voice said, yes it's Rashid.

Everyone turned to look at him and he covered his face hiding his red face from embarrass. Still holding Gabrielle's hand in his tiny one.

"Anyways, we want help..." Joans said seriously.

"I know.... Silvana and Alex wanted me to come for help and that's why I'm here... listen, you have 2 to 3 hints in this 12 hours... use them carefully" Oxy said.

Silvana and Alex nodded...

"Hey wait... why only 2 to 3 hints and why not more? If you can do more then why not more?! You a stingy old puck" Justin replied madly.

"Hey save your bad words for yourself! You Moron!!" Alex yelled back.

"Who's talking to ya human-moneky thingy!!!" Justin yelled back.

"YOU'RE TALKING TO OUR ONLY CHANCE TO GET OUT OF HERE AND TALKING TO HIM BADLY AND YOU WANNA FROM ME TO SHUT UP !?YOU THE LITTLE CRYING BABY!!!???"

"WHO'S THE LITTLE CRYING BABY?! MONEKY!!!"

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!! YOU are acting so childishly i hate that!!" Silvana said while standing between the both of them calming them down.

"Only for your eyes princess, I'll forgive him" Justin said charmingly to Silvana.

"Shut up! Don't talk to her like that..." Alex whispered under his breathes to Justin but he barely heard him.