Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV
Magnus and I walk outside. I'm surprised He hates me why would he want to talk to me? "So Soren and Ellie are dating now" he says as he scratches the back of his head. "Yeah, you must be heart broken I know you liked Ellegaard" I say and he blushes. "Well it's no question you liked Soren (Y/N)" he says. "Oh alright you got me but why do you want to talk to me"! "Well can think of a plan to break them up" says Magnus with a evil grin. "Ohhh what can we do" I say. "Ok I think we should put a banana peel on the floor. And then Ellie will slip over it and think it's Sorens fault and be mad at him" says Magnus! I can't believe it Magnus is ingenious! "Magnus your finally smart for once Ellie hates slipping and will basically kill Soren for this" I say. "Yup ok kid let's go set up our plan" says Magnus we run inside to set up our plan.
(Soren's POV)
Ellie and I walk to the kitchen. "So what do you want to eat hon" I say she smiles at me. "Oh some bread" she says. "Of corse" I walk over to the bread but before I can say anything I see her about to slip on a banana peel. "Ellie watch out" but it's too late. I run over and catch her just before she hits floor. I dip kiss her. "Thanks Sorey" she says as I kiss her.
(Y/N POV)
I feel tears in my eyes as I see Soren kiss Elleggard. I walk back to my room with my face looking at the ground. I walk into my room. I trip over my carpet and fall to the floor but I don't care I just lay there. I feel tears fall down my face. Bear hops over and lays down by me. I just fall asleep.
  The next few weeks I fall into a deep depression. I don't even come out of my room to come and study. The whole Order is worried about me. All I do is stay in my room with bear and stair at the wall. Ellegaard Magnus Gabriel and Soren all try to get me to research but I just don't feel like it. I eventually stop eating too. I just feed it to bear so the Order doesn't know about it. Eventually Ellegaard catches on what I'm doing because I'm noticeably thinner and bear was noticeably fatter. "(Y/N) why don't you come and go out and go study" she says. "No that's ok it's not like it's going to be a amazing redstone Machine or a powerful blow to a lavatory or even a amulet that will be the headline of the Order" I say looking down. Ellegaard just walks out of my room.
(Ellegaards POV)
"No that's ok it's not like it go no to be a amazing redstone machine or a powerful blow to a lavatory or even a amulet that will be the headline of the Order" says (Y/N).
I walk out of her bedroom and run to the others. "Guys we need to help (Y/N) she thinks she's useless" I say. "Well nobody has really seen her as an Order member" says Gabriel. I think back to our interviews. Nobody has ever wanted or even seen her as an Order member. I also look over at our picture from then newspaper she's half cut out of the picture. "Guys we need to get her back out and doing adventures and studying again" i say! "I know I am a bad sport about this because I'm scared of her getting hurt but I have to admit I miss getting woken up in the middle of the night by her coming in it wakes me up" says Soren. "Yeah" we need to try something.
~time skip to a couple days after that~

(Y/N) POV
I am just sitting on my bed when I hear on the TV in the other room that there is a storm coming. "The mobs come out more in the rain maybe today would be a good day to study" I say. I get up and grab my notebook. And I squint at the light I see. I walk past the others playing a board game. "Oh yay (Y/N)
your gonna go out and study" says Ellegaard. "Wait I don't know if you should go out without your armor it's suppose to be a really bad storm (Y/N)" says Soren. "Na i don't want no Sodium" Soren Laughs but the others don't understand.(for all of you science people get it Na is Sodium on the periodic table of elements no ok)"in just kidding I'm i will be ok without my armor" I say. "Ok just stay safe" says Gabriel. I walk out the door without my armor. But little did I know this was one of the biggest mistakes of my life!