Chapter 5

(Magnus POV)
I walk downstairs to get my morning coffee. But before that I go to check on (Y/N). When I walk into to the room I stop in my tracks! Soren and (Y/N) are sleeping together! I mentally Fangirl and dance around! Yes! Now if (Y/N) and Soren can get together then Ellie can be mine! Cause everyone knows I'm reliable with the ladies 😏. I run upstairs and get Gabriel and Ellie. They slowly walk downstairs. Ellie the first one to speak. "So you brought me down here at 7:00 in the morning on a Saturday to see my boyfriend sleeping with (Y/N) highlight of my morning!" I go over and wake up Soren.

(Sorens POV)
I wake up to somebody shaking me. "Soren wake up" of corse its Magnus. I look up at him and then put my finger to my lips. "Shhh your gonna wake     (Y/N) up"! I screech at him. "Wait (Y/N)'s awake!" Gabriel says "I need to talk to her". But just as he says that we see (Y/N) roll her eyes open. Ellie walks over to her. "(Y/N) are you awake". She nods her head and try to sit up but cringes. "It's ok (Y/N) you don't have to sit up". Ellie gives (Y/N) a very short hug. " she whispers something into her ear. (Y/N) smiles. Gabriel walks over to them. "I hope I'm not breaking up your girl talk but Ellie we should probably check (Y/N)'s injuries. Magnus and I leave to go get some breakfast as Ellie and Gabriel check (Y/N).

A/N
I'm so sorry I have been avoiding updating school just started and I have lots of homework every night and I'm gonna try to be consistent of uploading all my books again but it might take me a while to get back in that habit. Thanks
-Soren :)