Chapter 5: Brave and Strong

"Promise me we'll be friends forever." A little boy said while wiping his tears away.

"Yaksokhae Chinguyah (Promise Friend), I will never forget you." She sincerely smiled.

"Here! Take this pin as a sign of our friendship. This ones very important to me so I'm lending you this. Take care of it okay!" She gave him a pin with a "finger sign" printed on it.

He smiled as he handled the pin.

"Kyeopta! Kamsahamnida Hyunnie!"

"Cheonmannayeo"

Then they hugged.

- - - - -

"DAHYUN-AH!!!"

"IREONA(Wake-up) IREONA! IREONA! PPALLI!(Faster-Hurry) Ahhhh Dahyun-ahhhhhh!!!"

"Pabo-yahh!(Stupid)Dahyun-ahhh!"

Aisshhhh -_-||
I want my dream back.

"Finally! You've woke-up after a 30 minutes of "How to Wake-up A Sleeping Pabo Sessions." He frowned and sat-up on my bed.

When will I have a peaceful morning!?
Universe I'm asking you!
Wheeeennnnn!!??

"Minhyuk oppa please do mind your own business! You interrupted my dream! I wanna sleep more! I'm tired."
I went back under the pillow and closed my eyes.

"Okay! If you want us to be in prison then good! Sleep well my dear little sister because the warrant of arrest will arrive in any minute soon."

Pshhh He never fail to annoy me.
I don't wanna go back to Seoul!
I don't want to go back to our old house!
There were memories meant be forgotten.
But then,I don't have anymore choice 'cause a contract will always be contract. It should not be disobeyed if you don't want to be punished by the law.

Woah! Where did I learned that?
Daebak↖(^ω^)↗

He continued...
"And by that time your dreams will be destroyed. You'll be a failure. Schools will not accept you because you'll be an ex-convict. Companies will not hire you because..."

I threw him a pillow.

"I'm taking a shower. Wait for me downstairs." I cut him off.

"Oh I thought you're tired! Don't force yourself too much Dahyun-ah. Oppa will be here for you." He pouted teasingly and disgusting at the same time.

"Could you please stop! Go now! Eat your breakfast first! I'll be there in 10 minutes."
I shooed him away.

"If you say so...I'll support you.
He'll be here (pertaining to our father) at 2:00 PM so we better hurry and be ready."
He seriously said.

"Yeah sure Ahjussi!"
I bowed 90° and by that he left.

I slammed the door close.

Wahhhhhh I'm so stuck in this situation!
But I'm wondering....
Who's that little boy on my dream earlier?
Is that girl a little version of me?
How did he knew my name?
Is that a memory or a complete illusion?
Will we be alright living in Seoul?
How about mom!?