Chapter 6: Not A Good Start

"Ah...Hmp!..Hmp!" I stretched myself as soon as I woke up. Some says it will help you grow taller and so I did.^°^

I want to be as tall as Exo's Chanyeol! Wahhhhh! I wish I could! ^~^

But then as I open my eyes I suddenly realized that I'm trapped in an unfamiliar surroundings.

We arrived yesterday but we haven't seen appa yet because the helpers said he's always busy that he barely go home during night time.
I wonder where he's working and what is happening to his life when he dump us?
He's probably happy he's back to being single that time.
So if he enjoyed it,why did he have to bring us here again?

I murmured while checking the new things around me.

"Unfamiliar Bed..."
But this way too comfy!
"Unfamiliar Curtain..."
Aisshh I don't want its color! This should be the color of the sky!
"Unfamiliar Room..."
Big but lifeless.
No pictures and no posters...
Seems like this had never been used for a long time but they've taken care of it well. The helpers made a good job. Daebak! (Amazing)

"Good morning lil piece of heat thrown in the outer space!" I greeted the Sun as soon as I open the window curtains. I let the sun's heat touch my skin for a bit.
It's about 6:00 and the sun had risen already.^~^

A sudden realization hit me hard when I closed the curtains and someone suddenly knocks on my door.

"Miss Kim? Are you awake already? I just want to give you something. Can I come in?" I heard a voice outside my room followed with three more knocks.

Woah...Who's that?

"Ummm Yes you can." I opened and welcomed a middle-aged woman dressed formally.

"I'm sorry for taking it long to respond. I just woke-up. Jeosonghamnida." (Much formal sorry) I bowed.

"No,Its okay dear. I just want to give you your newly arrived uniform from Hanlim High. Your class will start in exactly 8:00 AM so you better start getting ready now.
You'll be send and fetch by the driver. You just have to wait for him after the end of the class. Your father is too busy nowadays so just understand if he can't check on you two by now. Your brother is already waiting to eat breakfast with you. Just go downstairs when you're ready." She smiled and so I did.

"Thank you...Miss?" I asked.
"I'm Mrs. Jang. Youre welcome."
I let out a soft giggle because of embarrassment.

She left and so I closed the door.

I sighed remembering we just arrived here yesterday but our father hadn't come to see us.
Is that how busy he was!?
I rolled my eyes and saw the box given by Mrs. Jang.
I better get ready.

I finished washing myself and I already put on my uniform as I check myself in a mirror.

"This is what I hate about uniforms. They're too short!"

But the design wasn't that bad.
I love the color.
Dark blue coat with a scarlet ribbon combined with grey skirt.
Perfect!
But I wonder what kind of students I'll be encountering.
I wish they'll be good to me.