Part 2: Stalkers

(Y/n) P.O.V
    I woke up at 5:55, I got dressed, made a lunch and had some breakfast. I was done at 6:04, I went on my computer and looked up Nightwing.  His weapon was Escrima Sticks, his logo is a blue Eagle. {That's what it looks like to me} That's all I could find out about him nothing else, but now I know I shouldn't get on his bad side are he might use his Escrima Sticks on me.

At 6:20 I left for work, {you work with Wayne Tech} and I got home at 4:05 P.M.
I made dinner it was (F/f), then after dinner I went out on patrol.

I was hanging out on the rooftops, looking for crimes people where commenting.
"Well nice to see you again but maybe go to bed I got this" a familiar voice said from behind me, and it was Nightwing.
"Umm, how about no. I'm a superhero too you know" I told him as he walked a little closer.
"Are you sure cause you couldn't even handle what hap-"

"I could of did it without your help!" I yelled as I interrupted him, he froze so I ran off. I was looking down from the rooftops then I finally found some criminals, it was Jocker's goons. I jumped off from the rooftop one them turned around and tried to punch me, but dodged it then punch him and hit. "Hey catch!" Nightwing yelled as he threw one of his Escrima Sticks at me.
One of them then ran at me and I hit him with the stick it was like a teaser. Then Nightwing jumped down to help me, I went down and kick one of them down then I used the Escrima Stick.

Nightwing's P.O.V
I was watching (S/n) fight and she was good but I think if we got in fight I would win. One of Jocker's man came right at me so I hit them in the gut then hit their head in the cement rood, one was coming at (S/n) from behind I kick them in the chest, then the side then hit them with my Escrima Stick.
"Thanks" (S/n) siad to me. Then we finally got them all knocked out, she started to drag them to the police station, She was dragging three of them.

"I could take them and then you could take other two" I suggested to her.

"No I got it, you can get other two" She siad.

She's a little stubborn, but I like it. I nodded and grabbed them and followed her.
"Thank you Nightwing and (S/n)" Cash said, we nodded and left.

(S/n) P.O.V
Me and Nightwing went on to rooftop together.
"Hey umm thanks for the help, and here your Escrima stick back, oh no oops." I coved my mouth of what I just siad, he took his stick back and looked at me.
"Wait how did you know what my Sticks are called. Did you look me up or something and if you did why?" He said creeped out.  I didn't want to answer that so I ran off and dissappear from his sight. I ran home and went to bed. I did my morning routine but I didn't touch the computer at all.

Nightwing's P.O.V
I was a little creeped out of what (S/n) siad and did, but I was also sad that she left. I was at bat cave on the computer looking up (S/n).
Name: (S/n)
Real name: Unknown
Favourite weapon: (F/w) {optional}
Powers: (S/P) {If you don't have powers then pretend this isn't here}
Logo: (Y/L)
Li-
'Wait, I'm being a creppy now' I thought in my head.'

Hi again, I hope your enjoy it so far.
I wonder what will happen in the next chapter, anyway thanks for reading. Bey 🐲