Part 5: Hi I'm (Y/n)

(Y/n) P.O.V
When I woke up I was still in my superhero outfit, so I changed in to my clothes for work. I did my normal routine in the morning but this time I went to the coffee shop that opened up yesterday.

I walked in and I could just smell the coffee beans, I got in the line and I ordered (F/d). Then I sat at a table waiting for my drink.
"Dick.G your drinks are ready!" One of the workers yelled. Then I saw a man with pich black hair, with icy blue eyes in a suit go up there and get his drinks then walked out the door.
'Who was that? Because he was cute, now I'll probably remember his name now Dick.G' I thought in my head. I went off to work after my drink, but when I was at my desk I saw that guy again Dick.G and he was headed to Bruce's office. Then I got a call from Bruce he said,
"Please come to my office."

So I headed down to his office and when I walked in I saw Bruce siting at his chair drinking coffee, Dick was beside the desk looking at me.
"Y-you called sir?" I said nervously.

"Yes I just need you to say a sentence that I've been working on for a play. . . Yeah a play" Bruce said handing a price of paper to me.

"Okay. Di-  wait umm who is he and why is he here?" I asked Bruce as I looked at Dick.

"Oh yes. This is Richard Grayson, but he likes to be called Dick. And he will be helping me with the play" He said getting up and pushing Dick closer to me.
"Hi I'm (Y/n)." I said putting my hand out.

"Anyway I'll say the sentence now. Did you see anything Nighty?"

"Okay thank you, you go back to work now." Bruce said as I left.

Bruce Wayne's P.O.V
After she left I truned to look at Dick.
"Now dose that voice sounded familiar to you? Cause it dose to me." I said to Dick, he looked at me  like he didn't know what I was talking about.
"Why I'm I here Bruce?" Dick asked me.

"Oh my god. Okay listen to your love bird's voice AKA (S/n)."

I played (S/n) voice when she said "Did you anything Nighty?" then I play (Y/n) voice when she said it.

"Don't you see, your love bird is
(Y/n). She's (S/n)!" I said hoping he would get what I was saying, then he looked confused then mad then happy then surprised.

"Leave the night patrol to me." He said in a serious voice, I nodded my head in agreement.

Sorry that I'm ending this chapter here but I have no ideas right now, well I do just I wanna put it in the other part sorry. Anyway goodbye 🐲