Part 3: I'm Batman

Nightwing's P.O.V
"What are doing on the computer!" Batman yelled at me, I truned around to face him and I truned off the computer before he could see it, but he truned it back on.
"Wait this is the girl we saw a few weeks ago, why is she on my computer?" Batman asked me, I nodded and Blushed a little.

"But why is she in the computer!?" He yelled at me again.

"I umm... I met her and she... so cool. She's a good fighter, stubborn and she's really..." my voice drifted away from the conversation. "She's really what Dick" Bat asked, he looked confused but then he got it.
"Oh you like her, that's why you keep go on patrol with out me. You want her all to yourself"

"NO! She just really nice." I said to him.
"Okay so I guess you wouldn't mind if I came with you to met her"

He knew that I wouldn't come up with a excuse.
"Okay then looks I'm coming on patrol with you and (S/n)" He said smirking.

(Y/n) P.O.V
I was at work, at my desk doing stuff. Then I got a call, I answer it and it was my boss Bruce Wayne.
"(Y/n) can you came to my office I have something to tell you" Bruce said right before he hung up, I put down the phone and walked down to his office.
'What is he going to say? Am I fired, a promotion? And he's never called me before so I'm scared' I wonder as a walked down the hallway. Then I finally got to his office I knock before I walked in.
"Come in!" He yelled softly, I walked in and stood by the door and waiting for him to say something.
"You can come sit down if you want" he offered me, I shock my head in reply.

Bruce Wayne P.O.V
"Now what I want to say was that you and everyone else will go home early today" I said to her, she as she walked out but then turn around.
"What Time are we leaving at?" She said before going out the door.

"3:15 and it's 2:50" I replied to (Y/n), then she walked out my door. Then I made an announcement that said "You all will get out of work at 3:15 today"

(Y/n) P.O.V
When I got to my desk people were yelling, screaming in excitement because of the announcement that Bruce just made.

-Time skip-

I looked up at my clock on my desk and it was finally 3:15. I ran out of office and went home, I made a snack then I made my dinner. After I ate, I went out on patrol as usual, but this time a made sure if Nightwing was around. I couldn't see him at all so I moved a little but I still couldn't see him in till I turned around. But he looked different he had pointy ears stick out of his raven black hair.
"Who's your friend?" I asked him, he moved out of way and right in front of me was Batman.

Thank you for reading and
goodbye 🐲