It's A WOLF (boyxboy)

~BACK HOME~

It was cold, it was extremely cold, so cold that the warm of the trees caused mist but it wouldn't affect him who's red eyes pierced through the night . The trees were as tall as those of the redwood forest, and the trunks were very thick. Big twisted roots grappling at each other and towering trees. A thick undergrowth of rotting plants and a few carcasses thrown in there. The roots were basically hang out of the ground, making him trip a couple of times. The only light was given by the big full moon that was ahead, and it affected the mist in such a way that it looked haunted even if it wasn't. Faint slivers of moonlight peeking through the few gaps among the trees. There were a lot of leaves on the ground, covering the whole floor of the forest, so that every sound echoes. It smelled of earth, fresh soil and the lingering scent of pine was in the air. It was getting colder so the boy on his back snuggled himself more on his back. Nothing bothered him and the sleeping boy he was carrying on his back, not the mist, not the sounds not even the shadows. He had almost reached his destination that him and the boy had been looking for, for the past years but finally they had found it. He stopped in front of the familiar mansion that looked haunted, like nobody lived there and perked his ears to hear if anybody was home and to his luck there was. He sighed because now he had to wake up the boy.

"Baekhyunnie we are here baby wake up!" He said in a deep voice waking the boy up. He sat the boy on one of the big stones near the gate and looked at the sleepy boy who was yawning and rubbing his eyes after taking of his glasses. He leaned against the stone and gently lifted the boys chin. He smiled as crimson red orbs looked at him with a pout.

"Sorry to wake you up but we are here and you can sleep later in our bedroom." The boy looked at him and held his arms out in silence and was in no time back on his back making the taller one chuckle.

"Hold on!" He said when he jumped over the fence surrounding the mansion and entered through the entrance. He stood in the foyer of the mansion and smiled as two of his brothers greeted him. "Yo Chanyeol! Long time bro!" His tallest friend said and was about to high five his younger friend when the red orbs that looked through Chanyeol's curly hair looked at him.

"Ohh and who might you be?" He flashed the boy a smile that showed his sharp teeth making the little boy shiver and snuggle his nose more in his lovers neck while his crimson red orbs turned back to gold.

"Hey Chan gege!" The panda boy smiled before turning around to the tall boy. He turned his gold orbs crimson red and glared at the other tall boy making him step back.

"吴凡!不要吓了可爱的男孩!(Yi Fan! Don't scare the cute boy!)" He hissed in mandarin at Yi Fan before pouting with his eyes back to normal and letting the tall boy back hug him before mumbling an apology.

"I am happy to be back but before talking to you guys i need to rest but i promise to chit chat tomorrow. Good night!" They said their good nights and everybody went back to their rooms. Chanyeol went up the stairs and opened a door with his initials on it. As they stepped in the master bedroom Chanyeol put off the boys shoes and glasses who he had sat down at the end of his king sized bed. He put of his jacket and also the little ones jacket before going to his walk in closet and coming back out with black tracksuit bottoms and a white long sleeved t-shirt. He went back to his lover and undressed him until he was only in boxer and dressed him in his t-shirt that looked to big for his tiny body. The t-shirts's long sleeves draped over his tiny hands making him look like a cute little boy that was wearing his fathers shirt. His lover's now gold orbs gazed with lust upon his little lovers outfit and run his hand through his caramel curly hair.

"Damn baby! You look so sexy in my shirt if i weren't tired i would definitely make love to you right now." Baekhyun blushed and tried to avert his eyes but what was about to happen made him do the opposite. His tall lover chuckled before stripping down to his boxer making his toned chest visible and the phoenix tatoo that was on it. Baekhyun licked his lips while gazing at the toned body with lust while his gold orbs turned crimson red.

"Somebody is liking what he sees!" Chanyeol teased in a deep voice after putting on his tracksuit bottoms and laying his lover down before toppping him and giving him gentle kisses in his neck area. When he was about to get of his lover he was pulled back down so that they were looking into each others eyes. They could feel the lust in each others crimson red eyes. Baekhyun lowered his gaze to look at his lowerd defined and invinting lips while tracing his own tongue on his own bottom lip before lustly looking back into the crimson red eyes infront of him. Chanyeol lowered his head and traced his tongue on his lover's soft bottom lip earning him a gasp after he pulled back. He then traced his tongue again on his bottom lip earning him a moarn which turned him on while Baekhyun put his hand in his curly hair slightly tugging it. He closed the space between their lips again and started exploring Baehyun's mouth with his tongue making him tug his hair more until Baekhyun couldn't wait any longer and and started battling with their tongues. Even though Baekhyun knew he was going to lose he didn't give up trying to be the dominat one but not long after he gave up and let his lover continue searching and sucking around his mouth. Until they were out of breath and their crimson red eyes slowly started to turn back to gold. Chanyeol's hair was now messy thanks to his lover and both their lips had become swollen because of Baekhyun's stubborness. After catching their breaths Chanyeol rolled on his back so that Baekhyun was laying on top of him and hugged him tightly. He put the red bed covers over him and his little lover who had his head resting on his bare chest.

"Sweet dreams baby!" the taller whispered in a deep voice while putting his chin on the top of the smaller ones head and gently kissing it.

"Night Channie!" Baekhyun replied in a soft voice and snuggled himself closer his chest and after awhile they fell asleep.