Waking Up in An Empty Bed...

~BAEKHYUN POV~

I growled from the tapping sunlight against my face and wondered how long I had been sleeping. I blinked, shut my eyes, and blinked again. I yawned and turned around to snuggle into Channie's warm chest but I was met with an empty space. My eyes darted open and changed colour. I sat up and rubbed my eyes that had turned crimson red. I whimpered ad I looked around the unfamiliar master bedroom from under the white covers until I heard the door open and familiar footsteps approaching me. He is here... I stopped whimpering and my eyed turned back but I wasn't planning on getting out from under the covers. 1. I don't know this place at all 2. I was warm and cosy under the covers so why bother? 3. ...LAZY... I frowned when I felt to big hands grabbing the covers. In a swift move the covers were taken off me and he gazed at me with creepy soft smile while ruffling my hair. I leaned into his touch with my eyes closed.

"Good morning Baby! " He whispered in his hoarse sexy voice *BLUSH* as he pulled me off ghe bed into his embrace and put his arms around my tiny waist pressing his bare chest together with my clothed chest. I was standing on the bed while he stood infront of me tightening our hug. I tightened my arms around his neck and put my legs around his torso while I nuzzeled my nose into the crook of his neck. He chuckled at my action making me smile.

"Good morning Channie!" He tightened around me so that I wouldn't fall and walked towards the open glass doors of our walk in closet. It was filled with designer clothes for all occasions for me and him, bags, hats, jewellery and other things we needed. Wow it is almost like we live here no wonder Channie said to leave everything behind... He walked pass the seats and walked further until we reached a white door that led to our bathroom. He closed the door behind us and set me on the bathroom counter. He gave me my tooth brush, took his as well and put toothpaste on both so we could brush our teeth. We watched each other while brushing our teeth until we were finished and had put the brushes back into the glass. Chanyeol put his hands on each side of me and leaned closer giving me a gentle peck. What? You call that a good morning kiss? I gave him a pout and puppy eyes he couldn't resist. He smiled at me and made our foreheads touch.

"Baby let me remind you that I can read your thoughts since the day we made love." I closed my eyes and blushed because I could never come around the idee that we could read each other's thoughts since the day...the day we made...made love...He gave me a chuckle and turned on the water in the clawfoot tub that could feet almost 3 grown men, putting in shampoo that made it bubbly. He turned back to me and gently took his too big shirt of my body leaving me half naked with my snoopy boxers. He gently caressed my cheek and let me lean into his touch until the bathtub was full with bubbles every where. He put me down before he pulled off his sweatpants and boxers and sat himself into the bathtub.

"Baby! Come here!" He had one arm streched towards me and was beckoning me. I took off my boxers and went into the bathtub to sit on his lap with my back against his chest while he rubbed a sponge over my small back. I played with the bubbles and hummed as he cleaned my whole body and later his own. He put the sponge away and leaned back making me lean back with him.

"Do you like it here?" He asked me while he played with my left fingers, entwining them and kissing them.

"Yes I do the view is nice and we live deep in the forest so no one can disturb us...but why did you leave this place in the first place when you could have just stayed?" I put my right arm in the air and let the sun bathe it before he also did the same and entwined our finger and kissed them.

"I left this place so I could find you and bring you back with me so that you can meet my other friends and see where I lived" I smiled at him and looked at both of my hands that were entwined with his hands.

"I am glad you found me...Channie?" He put both of our arms up and let them bathe in the sun.

"Yeah?" He whispered into my ear making me shiver.

"I love you!" I whispered.

"I love you too Baby!" He whispered back before letting go of my hands and turning me around so I could straddle him while he snaked his arms around my waist pulling me closer until our noses touched and we felt each others minty breath. He moved closer and gently latched his soft lips on mine making me melt. It was a slow kiss just our lips touching and his lips lingering on top of mine. I gently pulled away and slowly opened my eyes to find him grinning at me with his eyes still closed. I smiled and put my hands on each side of his face and leaned in closing my eyes. This time we kissed more passionately, he nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him. Our tongues battled for dominance but like always he won, I let out a moan and gripped his hair as our tongues intertwined. I did not want to stop but we had to pull apart for some air. We gazed at each other. His lips were swollen and his wet curls were messy. Both our hearbeats were rapidly beating and we smiled at each other. He pulled me towards him and pecked my swollen lips while embracing me.

"Baby let's go downstairs and meet the others because breakfast is in 10 minutes" I nodded at him, we got out rinsed our bodies in the shower and put on bathrobes and boxers after drying ourselves. He put me on his back and sat me down in the walk in closet while gathering clothes for both of us to wear. After dressing me he dressed himself and put me back on his back after giving me another peck.

"Let's Go Baekhyunnie" We smiled at each other as we walked out of the bedroom and walked downstairs into the foyer.