-Sonadow- The legends twins~

Sonics  P.O.V

I hate moving... I have to make friends all over again! its so hard for me , after all its not easy with  my 'foster parents' . I guess it really bothers me that they don't care for me , but I guess I just have to man up. I guess I could never really stay still for a bit cause I soon started to toss up the only memory I had left of my old family. My dads baseball. I tossed it up in the air until my 'mother'  grabbed It and smacked me upside the head ( extremely hard )  hard enough to give me a nice purple bruise " sonic stop messing with this nonsense you call ' memories' !"  my ' mother' snarled.  My eyes started to water and I stayed silent the bruise on my face starting to become visible. " Don't be such a wimp!" and then again I felt the hand of my mothers apon my face I was already covered in bruises from weeks ago . God that day was painful I took a beating from both my mom and my dad. 

                                      -FLASH BACK-

" HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME YOU WHORE!" My dad and my mom screamed they growled at me as I stayed silent tears going down my soft peach cheeks suddenly my mother grabbed the metal baseball bat and swung hitting me in the head and in the jaw . I coughed up blood while a nice red and black mark appeared on my head and face. And then my father grabbed me pinning me against the wall grinning evilly .

-END OF FLASH BACK!!!"

I didn't want to remember the rest.....

Shadows P.O.V.

I don't understand why my  parents want me to bond with the ' new neighbor ' but to my curiosity  might actually want to.... " Shadow honey!~ they'll be  here in an hour so go take a shower!~ "  I just nodded and took my shower.

-AN HOUR LATER-

My 'new neighbors' had finally arrived me and my family walked outside and saw a decent looking woman hedgehog with piercing blue eyes e also saw a male black hedgehog who looked like hell with his blue striped and his piercing , mean , angry yellow eyes . And finally the female spoke " Hello!~ this is my husband Jake my name is Helen and this is our so- SONIC GET OUT OF THE DAMN CAR NOW!"  I saw the car door open and a shaking blue hedgehog ( male) stepped out of the car he was covered in bruises and a small amount of blood he shook with fear as he waved at me and my family. " This is our son Sonic" my 'mother' said with a (fake) smile. I could totally see how disgusted she was even just to say his name it was clear in the tone of her voice , but I of course couldn't say anything. Then my mother introduced all of us " This is my husband Dark , my sons Shadow and Nazo , my daughter Amy and my name is Ashley " my mother said with a REAL smile.

- NORMAL P.O.V.-

Sonic and Shadow started talking to each other and it soon ended when Sonic's 'mom' pulled him away , sonic gritted his teeth and slammed his eyes shut in disgust caused by his 'mother' . Sonics eyes were full of fear as the night went on. The rest of the night went on with horrible painful screams , blood, and tears. Shadow couldn't sleep cause the screams were so loud they were like cries of help only more sad  the voice kinda sounded like Sonic . Shadow just hoped it wasn't Sonic....

The end of part 1  HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!!!!