nightmares do come true.....

Sonic's P.O.V.

I ran faster than I ever had panting and wheezing as I ran through the forest trees. I need to escape I just cant live like this any more I can't.

I can hear the foot steps trudging behind me ,I don't know how much longer I can run. " Sonic stop!" came from the far back of me knowing I can't run forever I did.

I stopped. I saw my mother appear from behind the trees a triumphant smirk plastering her face.

" I knew you'd fall for it.Your easily played Sonic." My mom grabbed my arm and pulled out her lighter burning my hand as i screamed in pure agony.

Pain filled my body as tears streamed down my peach muzzle. The flames licked my fur even faster as I tried to escape. 

I was knocked on my feet my mom still grinning her smug smirk. Finally the words slipped " Sonic your so weak. Your Shadow isn't coming for you today is he?" 

I screamed and cried and suddenly things didn't make sense anymore she was talking nonsense " Sonic wake up! please!" 

My eyes snapped open in alert then I realized my breathing was abnormal my muzzle was wet with tears and my heart was beating. "Shadow?.." I asked only to revive a hug as I buried my face into his small now wet with tears chest tuff.

"Don't leave me please" I muffled out I heard Shadow mutter something inaudible and I still lay there in his arms weeping, sobbing, thinking.

"Calm down Sonic I'm right here! shhh~" he soothed rubbing my back. "Please don't leave..." I sobbed out.

I buried my face deeper into his soft chest tuff just sobbing letting all my bottled up emotions out.  " Sonic please."

I noticed the way his tight hold loosened and I gripped him tighter. "I'm sorry..." 

I looked up at him his ruby eyes locked with emeralds. " Don't be." 

Shadow then closed the gap between us locking me in mortal lip combat. We battled for dominance though the kiss was passionate.

Our lips locked in a rhythmic motion as I wrapped my arms around his neck tilting my head slightly. We broke apart panting slightly our eye opening as we softly gazed at each other the look Shadow gave me was like no other I have ever gotten before.

It was a loving look his eyes showed emotion they showed happiness , joy, love, lust..... I loved it I didn't want it to stop. Being with Shadow makes me happy, and I hope he feels the same....

I hope love feels the same for him. I hope it burns with passion yet loves its complications. Why shouldn't love feel real with all touch and all emotion.

Why cant love find everyone?, I feel bad for others but, I'm  glad love decided to find me. I'm glad it decided to say " no more worries, no more guilt, you need someone stronger to help you stand , you need someone to lend you a hand, so let me send you a angle indeed someone you'll find more interesting than life, someone you'll seek."

I know Shadow is that angle in fact he's my demonically angelic angle. " Sonic?" I was shortly cut from my train of thought by his voice.

"Hmm?"  I turned my head to see him smiling. "I love you Sonic," those words struck me in a good way. " I love you more."

He grinned. " But I love you most." I giggled I couldn't help it. When the guy I love with all my heart is telling me he loves me most, how can I not giggle?

 The day went by fast and soon I fell asleep leaving Shadow in the waiting room chairs asleep with that smug smile on his face.

Shadow's P.O.V.

-IN THE MORNING-

I fell asleep in the waiting room. That's the last thing I remember. I yawned getting up to stretch. As comfy as those chairs are they hurt my back.

I opened Sonic's hospital room and there was glass everywhere, a note on his bed, and Sonic was no longer inside his room.

The nurse tapped my shoulder and I turned around. She was a small blue fox with the sad expression on her innocent features.

" Sir, the patient has been kidnapped this morning." Her yellow eyes gleamed and sparked with sadness as she stared at me.

" He's been what!?" I shouted. I didn't mean to scream, okay maybe I did, but I didn't mean to frighten her. "He w-was kidnapped."

Sonic's P.O.V.

          I was now currently running in the woods. Why?

                                                Well lets just say nightmares do come true.

---

I am so dearly sorry its so late and so short but I wanted to make it short to focus on Round Table Love which from the people who comment on it say its  " good" or " fucking awesome!" some even fan! so I'm so fucking proud of that book XD just a little to proud lol well later!  :D