blood and pain all for Sonic..

Shadows P.O.V.

"SONIC! OPEN THIS DOOR!! NOW!" I screamed more worried than hell. I finally busted down to see Sonic on the floor with a bullet in his right arm his tears of pain streaked his pale covered in blood muzzle.

Sonic's parents looked at me his dad's mouth as covered in blood and Sonic's mother well she had a lighter in her hand her other hand held the gun my Soni- I mean Sonic was shot with.  " You monsters!" I screamed running to Sonic as his vision started drifting away.

"Sonic stay with me!" I to felt tears streaking down my tan cheeks. I was then yanked away by his parents that now held a gun to my head.

" Any last words?" they grinned. " Actually yes."

" And what would they be?"  I smirked giving a chuckle putting my hand into my quills reaching for the blade in my quills. Once found I gripped it getting ready to pull it out.

" I hope to see you in hell." With my sentence said I pulled the blade out and with my swift motions knocked both of them off there feet, cutting a slit in there cheek.

They winced in pain. Good now those bastards could feel my wrath.

I grabbed my gun out of my quills (A/N: what else does he have in there? XD) I then said in my mocking tone " Any last words?~ " and I saw Sonics innocent eyes making me freeze in place. Sonic this is for you..

BANG.....

"Shadow ...." was the last word out of his mouth before finally shutting his eyes and fainting. I picked up his bloody body in my arms and ran straight to the hospital leaving the mess for the police and ambulance...

Sonic's P.O.V.

I woke up in a white hospital bed, with cream colored blankets and small white cushioning pillows. I realized I wasn't alone when I saw my best friend sitting at my bed side his red eyes filled with worry.

"Shadow why am I in a hospital?" Shadow put a finger to my lips shushing me and symboling me to be quiet. " You shouldn't be talking yet Sonikku I-I mean Sonic."

I blushed at his little nickname for me I know I blushed because that was really cute and I could feel my cheeks getting hot along with the tips of my ears.

" Shadow what happened?" I questioned looking into his Ruby red eyes that were locked with mine. "Your parents died."

'Wait what?' something wasn't right. "What do you mean?" I was determined to find out what really happened, who killed those bastards and when.

" I killed your parents Sonic. I heard the bang of a gun shot from your house and I panicked my fear soon turning into rage. I shot them. There gone."

I smiled ear to ear hugging Shadow with my not so injured arm. "How long have I been here?" sorry but I was curious and I know I wasn't supposed to talk but what ever.

"It's been two days." I was out for two days!? was I really that injured, what did they do to me? ' oh boy.'

"Sonic are you hungry?" I nodded embarrassed as my stomach spoke and answered as well. I heard Shadow snicker and that made my face flush red.

My cheeks turned dark red as he began stretching showing off his muscular toned body. Along with his cute chest tuff.

" You ok your face is really red~" Shadow teased. He snickered once more at my reaction and headed out to get me something to eat.

I suddenly felt really lonely. I was also bored not to mention I was still hungry.

I started playing with my quills pulling them more down it made me look more feminine and to be honest I liked it. I messed with half of the top of my hair and put it down to look like girlish bangs.

I snickered when Shadow walked in cause he almost dropped my food." Am I to sexy for you?~" I snickered then burst out into a laughing fit as he chocked on the soda he was drinking.

" Ok , ok I get it I'm way to sexy for you" I smirked. "S-Shut up Sonic!" he retorted while blushing.

I smiled grabbing my food and drink. "Thank you Shadow I'll pay you back."

I started eating I ate little portions at a time enjoying the meal. "Sonic why eat so little? the doctor said you need to gain at least thirty pounds , your way under the standard weight."

I looked at Shadow my smile disappearing. "I'm not allowed to eat more than a small portion every two weeks."

Shadow gawked at me in awe probably shocked or confused it was a little hard to tell. "Sonic when your with me you do WHATEVER you want ok? I'm  not like your parents I wont hurt you. So go on ahead and eat."

Shadow somehow always knew how to make me smile. "I- thank you Shadow."

 I finished off the wrest of my food and soon after drifted off to sleep only my dream was not so pleasant.....