telling the truth

Shadows P.O.V

I woke up in the afternoon that screaming last night was awful. I cant get it out of my head but I guess its ok. I soon got up and opened the blinds I started to get dressed I planned on hanging out with Tails, Mephlise, Scourge , Amy , and  Silver. They were my closest friends but I could really only trust Amy , Silver , and Tails.  I soon walked out the door and I saw Sonic outside he was playing Basketball by himself I also noticed he had a busted lip a lot of new bruises and a black eye not to mention his bloody nose.

"Sonic?" I asked but all I heard was a mumble of words that I couldn't make out. " Sonic are you ok?"  he turned to me and I gasped his face looked awful. " Dose it look like I'm ok?" I simply shook my head 'No'  he lowered his ears and walked to me slowly. " I need your help Shadow.." I was in a hurry but I couldn't leave him hear he needed me right now so I decided to bring him with me. " Sonic what happened to you?!" but instead of an answer I got a hug .

I felt him quietly sobbing as I hugged him back . " Sonic who did this to you?" I asked I don't know why but I felt so protective of this hedgehog " I-I'm not a-allowed to say!" he sobbed it was clear he was afraid I was going to need some help from my friends. "Sonic come with me I'm going to help you" and after that I found me and Sonic walking to were my friend were at.

--------------With shadows friends-------

"Damn it! " Screamed an angry black and blue striped hedgehog." Shadows late its been 30 minutes!!!" "Guys calm down I'm sure Shadow will be here in a few minutes" said an annoyed two tailed fox. Then soon after that Shadow walked in with a scared hedgehog attached to his arm.

Normal  P.O.V

" Who's that?" they all asked that question but Sonic didn't speak he was hidden behind Shadows back the whole time wich meant they didn't see his face yet. " Guys this is Sonic he's new in town and yeah but we need your help." " Help? with what?" Shadow motioned for Sonic to reveal himself and when he did all of Shadows friends gasped and all thought the same thing ' what happened to this innocent blue hedgie?' .  " S-Shadow I'm scared" Sonic said while hugging Shadow. " Shh its ok Sonic~"  and there they went cuddling again.

" Shadow how can we help?" asked the determined fox and his hedgie companions. "Well we first need to know who did this to him.".

Sonic's P.O.V.

I soon started to tell them the truth. " My m-mother and father are abusive and last night we had a fight...

------FLASH BACK-----

"Sonic you fucking bitch!" my dad screamed grabbing the baseball bat and then my mother grabbed a big chunk of wood as they both started beating me I screamed as I felt my dad hit me in the face with the bat and I whimpered when my mother beat me with the wood it hurt and soon my dad brought out the whip and whipped me until I felt and looked like hell.

------END OF FLASHBACK------

" God Sonic this is awful!" Silver said as he rubbed my back for comfort I felt as if I wanted to cry but no more tears. I want nothing to do with crying. " Silver  thanks for cheering me up.."

END OF THIS CHAPPIE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!