The plan.

Sonic's P.O.V

I don't under stand why my parents hate me so much is it me? is it who I am or how I act? I honestly am afraid of the real answer. Truth is I am tired of being afraid , I am tired of feeling this way, and last of all I'm tired of my sad life. No more lies , no more frowns , and most of all no more tears. " Silver may I talk to you in private? " I had to make sure no one was hurt so I had a small idea on how to do that. " Uh sure Sonic.." I soon led him into a bathroom stall and then I sat down on the cold tile floor " Silver I don't want anyone to get hurt..." " what do you mean?" " Look I have a plan but if it comes from my mouth they will say no so I think they'll listen to you If I give you the plan but don't say it was my idea..." " ok what's the plan?" " ok you guys can use me as the bait for my parents but , when they go to hit me you guys will come out and take them even kill them there going to hell anyway!" " Sonic We need to keep you alive for at least the next two days for this plan to take place..." " Silver I can and will live until death " " ok I trust you..." And like that the two exited the bathroom and went back with Shadow and the others." Guys I have a plan.." Silver said his voice was a little squeaky but he continued to speak.

"We just have to do it Shadow!" " NO WERE NOT GOING TO RISK HIS LIF-" I then interrupted " I think its a great idea..." the others gawked at me in awe and then they agreed who knew I could het them to agree so quickly. " Ok Sonic I guess we'll use this plan .." and after that everyone left.

Shadows P.O.V.

I have to find another way but something tells me this is the only plan I got.. the only chance..... I cant! I cant do it! not to him! I'm gonna save you sonic I promise! I made my promise and I will keep it. I continued to walk home my hands at my side I then passed Sonics house I heard screaming and I then saw the window full of blood 'oh Sonic hang in there' I thought as my expression changed from sad to worried when I heard a loud scream and a gun shot from Sonics house. "SONIC!?" I screamed running to his house and pounding on the door. "SONIC!!!?" "....

Sorry it's short but hope you enjoyed!!!! See what happens next next week!