16

‪#‎Chapter_16‬

***In morning***

Shivaay wakes up earlier than everyone...

He freshen up & now he is preparing breakfast for all...

He used to do this because he was living all alone in his home till now...

At that time anju(anika's mom) entered in kitchen.

"Let me do this beta..."she asked.
"No mom...it's okay...it's almost done...you sit please.."he replied..

"No...beta actually I'm going in half an hour..."she answered.

"Mom..please stay here..you know that anika is suffering from hardest phase of her life...she needs you..ruhi needs you...n me how will I manage all this without your support???"he said,make anju understand his situation.

"You are right at your place...I know you all need me but more than that you all need each other...& trust me anika needs you & I know you can handle her,care about her more than anyone else.."she said with tears.

"It's not easy to take shivaay's place in her life but it's a relationship from years...from childhood...but remember one thing your Love..your selfless heart is the main weapon to take her heart...promise me one thing Shivaay ...as you had taken shivaay's place in my life you will take in anika's life also...you will make your relationship worth...promise me.."she added...

"I promise you ma...I respect her devotion,her love for Shivaay ...I respect her decision too...I know why she was agreed to marry me...I respect her dignity...I respect her pure soul...& I'll...always...I promise you our relationship will be the strongest & purest relationship ever...
& one more thing I promise you anika will accept about her love for me by herself in future SHE WILL LEARN TO LOVE ME I PROMISE ...& last but not least trust me mom I'll never harm her or hurt her in any way,she'll come from her side to start our relationship..."he said.

"I'm proud of you.."anju spoke & kissed his forehead.

Anju caress his hairs & gives him blessings...
While Anika rubbed her tears which are continuously falling from her eyes from the beginning of their conversation as she heard everything,about her husband's love for her and Ruhi...