42

#Chapter_42

Shivaay's pov(continued)-

Soon morning kept on & I was the one who waken up first because it's still
5 A.M. only.
I kissed the forehead of sleeping beauty beside me.
& I smiled after seeing her.

I freshen up quickly & reached airport to receive Ishana & her husband Om.
Then we reached our destination where parth was waiting for us.
Ishu hugged parth & introduced to om & I must say he was too funny,jolly in nature.

He knew everything about my & Anika's relationship gave all the credit to ishu.
But he suggested one thing that he'll pretend as if he didn't know anything..
It was strange!!!
Why he wanted that in front of Anika???
I tried to ask but om being om didn't replied.

After 2 hours---
Around 10 Anika reached there of course parth called her.
& surprise started.

As she entered all the children caged her & started roaming around here in a perfect circle.
[Ruhi was also there with Asha,her nanny]
One little girl pulled her kurti & she bend down.
The girl applied black blind fold on her eyes & kissed her cheeks one by one.

& children went away.
After that old men came,two of them held her two hands.
And she finally entered in the building gate.
The old men left her there & some old ladies around the age of 55-60 years came there.

One of them took the plate of Aarti.
One lady unfolded her blind fold.
Lady welcomed her with pure Indian culture while Asha was handling ruhi & one picture of Late shivaay Malik in her hands.

What I saw was that anika was in shock this will be under statement.
Her eyes filled with moisture & pain,happiness & love the amazing trio I can see in her eyes.

-----------------------------------------
I know nothing much happened in this chappy but for next surprise & to understand the depth of it this was needed one...

Believe me this gift...this surprise will be full of
EMOTIONS
LOVE
RESPECT

This will show what shivaay is...