73

#Chapter_73

Anika's pov-(continued)

As his lips met mine I closed my eyes to absorbed my pain but ruhi's lifeless state came in front of my eyes and I pushed him hard with all my force.

My heart shrinked after staring in his eyes which was showing only love and pain for me but I couldn't forget my ruhi.
I closed my eyes as fresh tears occupied my eyes and dropped down on my cheeks.

I rubbed them and without saying a single word or looking at him I marched out from there.

As I came in front of door of ICU in a second doctor came out.

"How's my daughter???
Is she alright???
Can I see her once please she must be hungry...
Tell me doctor???"I asked him so many questions in a go with my unbearable state.

But only I gained his head down.
Disappointed.

I couldn't hold it more and I clutched his collar and asked him again and again.

My body collapsed on the floor.
I face palmed and crying my heart out.
Not in a condition to hear anything bad for my ruhi.

Parth came and hold me and helped me to stood up.
Ishu and Saumya also came there and made me sit but I again ran to ICU door to see my daughter.

But doctor stopped me by his words.
"We are very sorry Mrs.oberoi...
We tried our best but couldn't able to save your daughter...
She is no more..."he said.

His words echoed in my ears till I became unconscious.
I was lying on the floor in front of ICU but I still able to felt ishu,saumya,parth's voices and they took me to the bed on which I was previously admitted.

I couldn't feel my shivaay...
But

My ruhi...no this couldn't happen with me...

My ruhi couldn't leave me...

All memories of ruhi

till her birth to her first words...

her first walk...

her smile...

her laugh...

started flashing in front of my eyes like a film in my subconscious state.

My heart was aching badly and I felt it would stop beating as I opened my eyes for the last time.

Conversation with Saumya and parth started running in my mind and couldn't help but felt more pain that my love was responsible for my ru...hi's...death...

Again my heart started fighting with my brain that my daughter can't leave me like this.
I could feel it that she was still alive and completely alright but what doctor said became my nightmare.

I slightly slowly opened my eyes god knows after how many hours and what I heard take earth under my feets.

___________________________

I'm so so sorry for this.
But only I can say a word "trust me and my shivaay"

Do you think shivaay can be responsible for ruhi's death???

Anika will hate him without any mistakes by him!!!!!

Who is playing this game with them???

Do comments.