78

#Chapter_78

Shivaay's pov-(continued)

I was pissed off and hell angry,hurt by her decision.

How could she say like that!!!

I screamed loudly and throw away all the things from my table.
The landline phone of my office which I had just thrown and I kicked it in anger.

My palm was bleeding because screw from edge of table had cut my skin badly.
I winced in pain when Anika entered in my cabin.

I was shocked when I saw her all happy and fine.

She immediately pushed me then held my collar
"How...ha...
How dare you idiot..."she said I thought she was trying to show her fake anger.

She was looking so cute.

"Anika...tum yaha???"I asked genuinely.

She immediately pinned me to the wall and I understood by her reactions that it was Om...

Oh God!!!

I'm so lucky to having that idiot by my side.

"Answer my question you fool... sadu..."she was pinning me with all her force.

I smiled at her cuteness.

And she immediately captured my lips and her lips were sucking my lips harshly,roughly.

She was depending the kiss and I was enjoying it.

After our little love session I asked her
"You want divorce Mrs.Oberoi???"
While changing our position and now she was under my gripe.

"Vo...shivvv...aaayyy..."she was slurring by my husky voice.

I pulled her more close by her waist and tuck her random hair stand while my another hand was running under her kurti which made her gasp.

My hand reached about her stomach on her swollen sensitive area and she closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Want divorce???"I again asked.

"shi.. vvvaaa... yyy..."she moaned in response.

I was licking her nape of the neck and she inhaled Sharply.

After torturing her in my own sweet way I stared in her eyes and we hugged each other...a bone crushing hug.

Everything seemed perfect and we felt bliss and blessed to have each other.

I settled on the couch of my office and she settled in my lap.

I was caressing her hairs and hugging her tightly from the back.

After few seconds I asked her
"How you are feeling now???"

"Better"she replied.
And kissed my cheek.

"Why the hell you were hiding all this from me???"she asked me suddenly.

And I narrated all the story.
And she was listening it carefully.

"You know shivaay,
Om said to me to say all that bullshit about divorce to you in front of everyone...
I asked him why he was doing all this but he gave me your swear and said it's just a drama and you're also a part of it...so I agreed...
After that he said everyone that I was sleeping and don't disturb me and he took me here and explained everything during the drive..."she explained.

I smirked and proud on my stupid friend.

"Who is behind all this and where is ruhi??? I want to meet my daughter please muje uske pass le chalo please...and...And... for how long we have to meet like this shivaay???"she asked.

I kissed her forehead and said we'll soon find out the culprit and I took her to her parents home where ruhi was living with asha.
I didn't wanna take any risks so I prefered (Anika's home) agrawal's house for her safety.

Anika met her and cried a lot while hugging her.

She kissed all over her face and took her in her embraced.

We played with her for an hour then she took a cab and reached hospital by hiding herself and I reached my office.

___________________
Awwwww

Shivika have to meet each other like a teenagers hiding from the world.

As if they're in secret relationship!!!

How exciting!!!

Isn't it???

Do comments.