Chapter 5- Pregame.

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night my mind was everywhere, all I could think about was him, his girlfriend, how close we were to one another. Of course he has a girlfriend I mean look at him, I really had hope that there would be something there, anything. I thought there was at one point but then she came along..

He leaned in. He was going to kiss me, I am sure of it. I could feel his breath on my neck and his eyes searching deep into mine. He just kept on leaning and leaning then all of sudden he backed away, why did he back away? If only he didn't back away.

I invited him to the party tonight, for the pregame. I know that might of been a mistake but why shouldn't I have? I know that I would only regret it if I didn't. Emma went and invited his girlfriend Sonja purely because she wants us to be some couples group, but that is never going to happen so I don't know why she is trying.

I am currently getting ready and honestly I am nervous, shaking actually. I don't want to see her kissing my guy, I know he isn't really mine but I cant help but think that way. Suddenly the door bell goes letting me know that guests have arrived. ''Ill get it Isak, seeing as you are still in your pants'' Eskild laughs. He was wearing a pink wig for some unknown reason. I hear a familiar squealing voice echo throughout the apartment following buy a clatter of heels on the floor and greetings of boy's voices, my boys.

''Isak are you ready yet'' Eskild swings my bedroom door open with the boys standing there beside him. ''Dude the girls are here come on'' Jonas groaned. ''They looking good bro, dance chicks good'' Madhi grinned ''Sexy sexy time for Magnus'' Magnus excitedly exclaimed as we began laughing at him shaking our heads.

I walked out of the room all finished and saw even more people openly pile through the front door as the music pumped loudly. ''Isak! Let's sit!'' Emma dragged my hand as we landed onto the sofa. We sat and spoke about different things although it was hard trying to hear her over the music. I saw Even walked through the door with Sonja next to him and she greeted some people at the door, his eyes were on me. I looked down nervously and planted my lips on Emma's just to shut her up as I didn't like where this 'If you were a girl' conversation was going.

'I think you two are bonding too much over here' Even says plopping down next to us. We pulled our lips apart as Emma greeted him. What does he mean bonding too much? 'Great apartment' He nudges me but I try and keep my distance, I have gone shy again. 'Thanks' I quietly reply without putting my eyes on him. I distanced myself from the whole conversation actually. I had no idea what Emma and Even were talking about until Even made a comment about homosexuals. He was defending me. I mean them. Saying that not all gays are something.

'This is boring' Emma shut him up by pulling me off the sofa and away from Even too dance, leaving him sat there alone. We danced for a while, I didn't actually mind it, it was chill. Then she began kissing me, for a while actually. I acted as if I was totally into it but I wasn't, I could see Even kissing Sonja which is exactly what I didn't want to see. I stared him wondering if I would ever even have a chance to be in her place.

That's when he looked up, he was watching me while I was watching him, fuck was it hot. I was intoxicated.

After the party was finished I was the only one left in the apartment, just left cleaning, tipping away peoples drinks and clearing the mess that had been made from the amount of people that came. Emma, Sonja and Even had got a taxi together, whereas I decided to stay, I had a bike and I for sure was not going with them. I was tipping a can of beer down the sink as I saw someone approach me from behind. Even. He stood next to me, smiling. He told me that he had a bike, he told me a lot of things. How him and Sonja were drifting apart.

I don't know why he was telling me this but I didn't mind at all. It was nice for him to trsut me with this information, how he was feeling. He was leaning in again, I kept my head down trying to hide the redness creeping onto my cheeks. I looked up slowly and he leant in even more, this was it. Will he pull away or will he kiss me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hei!! So this is the longest chapter I have ever wrote, its double the length of what I would normally write so that's kind of crazy. But I hope you did enjoy this, I mean if you didn't enjoy this you definitely will enjoy the next chapter;) Its extra long because I wanted to show how much I love and appreciate all you that read, vote, comment, add, etc. So your welcome! Alt Er Love! X