Chapter 7- Parallel Universes

This feels like falling in love
We're falling in love

We stayed together all night. In my bed, we slept, we cuddled, we kissed, we laughed, we kissed abit more and we was happy. "Makes me feel lonely" he shrugged. Even lonely? I couldn't imagine a more heartbreaking concept to think of. I never want him to feel alone because right now, no matter who hurts him or who leaves him, he will have me.

I laid on his chest, snuggling my nose into his hoodie, taking in his scent. Everything about him makes me feel wanted and loved. He placed his lips against my forehead before nudging me to look up into his eyes, to kiss me once again. All we have done is kiss and kiss and kiss, until we couldn't kiss no more. Our breathing had shortened and our jaws aching from the constant battle of our tongue.

Parallel universes, to me, were fascinating; more Even's and Isak's lying in this exact position that we are right now. Other versions of me feeling exactly how I feel here with Even in this room. Honestly I don't know what this feeling is, I don't completely understand this. Boys, girls, both? Who knows. But what I do know is that I have never felt this way with anyone, like how I feel with Even Bech Næsheim.

*Knock knock knock*

"What is it?" I groaned "Are you gonna stay in there all day?" Oh god Eskild, please don't come in without asking like you normally do..."I'm sleeping!" "Who's shoes are these?" "Uh uh, they're Jonas' I borrowed them" I stuttered "Oh okay then".

Even chuckled looking at me with a small smirk on his face. I leant into him and crashed my lips onto his, colliding our tongues. I am crazy for him, for his touch, his lips, body, smile. Everything. I'm almost addicted, asif my body needs it, craves it. "Stay here with me tonight?" "Course" he smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe the dedication from you guys, I appreciate every reads, votes and comments you all give this little story of mine. I have had my final exams recently but after next week I will be posting all the time. I am excited to show you guys the chapters and story lines I have planned. I'll be writing all that's happened recently in Skam and will continue Evak's story after Skam finishes! Thank you for everything.

Alt er love♡