Chapter 6- Swimming Pools.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved,

You wanna be loved,

You wanna be loved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Halla'' I looked to the right of me and saw Even standing there smiling. Excitement and sadness struck through my chest as I remembered how we were interrupted before he kissed me, at least I think he was going to kiss me, this time. ''Hei'' I smiled back, 'You going to this Halloween thing?'' He asked interested in my response, ''No, um, maybe, I don't know'' I stuttered. ''Join me?'' ''Yeah.'' ''Yeah?'' ''Mmmhmm'' He grinned as I accepted his invitation. Did he really just ask me to join him at this Halloween party? Oh my god he did! We discussed about having a pregame at mine, which I jumped at the chance of agreeing to. Once he left I approached Jonas in a happy mood and decided to speak with him about plans for Magnus' seventeenth birthday.

After a day of constantly thinking about seeing Even at the Halloween pregame, the time had finally come. Unfortunately Emma had decided again to invite Sonja, not only that but we had to match our outfits because her and Even were, it couldn't really get any worse. Is should never of kissed her, she is a nice girl but it was a huge mistake. I was just trying to make Even jealous.

With that the doorbell rang telling me that they had arrived, I straight out my Julius fucking Caesar costume that I had been forced to wear and opened the door. Emma stood there, to be honest she looked pretty good as Cleopatra but not as good as Even did, even though he had a big white beard. Emma straight away jumped onto me kissing me, but thankfully pulled away as Sonja and Even approached us. ''Aren't you two cute'' Sonja winked slightly hugging me as she walked in with Emma, I smiled before wiping my mouth with pure disgust which earned a smirk and chuckle from Even. 'Halla' he nodded entering the apartment.

We were sat on the sofa for an hour while Sonja and Emma chatted, it was boring. Me and Even were silent just sitting not being able to say a word to each other unless interrupting the girls. It was like this until Sonja made a comment about Even slowing his drinking down causing Even do moan at her to stop monitoring everything he does. ''Where is the bathroom?'' ''Down the hall on the right'' I directed her as she stormed away with Emma following like a lost puppy.

''What time is it?'' Even questioned breaking the silence between us both, ''21:21'' I smiled happily. 'Seriously? Come on we're going'' ''Where?'' I jumped up following Even out of the front door.  We jumped on his bike and began riding alone the roads, I had no idea where he was taking me but I trusted him. I held my hands round his waist unless he stood to ride in which my hands were placed on his thighs. After 10 minutes of empty roads we approached a house, he jumped off and walked towards the side of the house, he crouched down to a small window where  inside you could see a bright blue pool lay.

I asked him unbelievable amounts of questions but he just explained it was his aunts house and she was away. He popped through the window and I did the same landing next to him overlooking the pool. We stood watching the still water as he mocked me about being afraid to get my hair wet. 'You think I care about my hair?' I laughed, He replied ''Yeah'' and with that I pushed him into the pool before falling in with him.

He took a while to rise from the water, but once he did I commented on how bad he was at holding his breath. Which ended up leading to both of us going under together at the same time. We watched each other face to face under water, with a shock he grabbed my throat gently and moved closer. We stared closely at both our movements, before he quickly pressed his lips against mine.

He kissed me, he actually kissed me. We both rose up laughing it off, playing it cool as if nothing really happened and we went under to try again as I told him that was cheating. It was my turn now, many times he has leant in, many times I have waited for his lips to touch mine and that one small placement of a kiss, was not going to be the only memory of us on his night. I swam closer and pushed myself against him, our lips colliding as we went towards the surface. We carried on kissing and we wouldn't stop for no one, this was just us. No Emma, no Sonja, just me and Even in this pool, on this night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT FINALLY HAPPENED AYYYYY! In another long chapter, I know I'm good to you guys sometimes;) -Alt Er Love X