48%

Saturday Morning-
         On the way to Chris's (Again..)
   11:42AM (Same day)
           Phil's Point of View

With the cat still in my hands I try to hurriedly shove my phone back into my pocket when there is still time. I don't give a flying fuck if Dan hates me, so what? I don't really like him either. Peej and Chris will slaughter me if I don't bring him back. They'll think I scared him away (which I technically did) or took out my dick in front of him. Either or, I need to get back to him before he runs off, and makes the story seem worse than it actually is.

I get back onto the pavement and start looking above everyones heads, this is easy for me to do because I'm literally a giant. As I hold the cat very close to my chest, I spot a glimpse of those white cat ears that Dan was wearing ahead, and start pushing my way through.

"Excuse me!" I said as I pushed a young man out of the way.

"Pardon!" I shoved a lady to my right.

I reached the destination in a matter of seconds but there were no signs of the cat ears or Dan himself. To my surprise Dan was already across the intersection and about to turn on another street.
I look up and the traffic light is green, there seems to be no incoming cars..

Am I really about to do this?

I look both directions and start running across to catch up, suddenly a pair of headlights were heading towards me, but I just stopped, I couldn't move.
A few moments later, a car was stopped in front of me honking and yelling at me to move, or they'll "run me over like she should've".  I quickly wave to her as a thank you and start running after Dan.

"Dan! Wait! Pleas-e!" I breathed out. I caught his attention as I kept sprinting towards but to my surprise again, he started running away faster.

Dan why do you have to be so damn annoying? Jesus fuck.

He looked back at me and tried to run faster, I could tell because I was gaining on him fast.

"Dan! Stop-fucking-running-hh!" I yelled at him.

"Just leave me alone!!" I heard a heavy choked a sob come from him.

I reached out and grabbed his wrist and he hauled to a stop making me and the cat launch forward.

I flopped on the gravel pretty hard, leaving road rash, and pebbles injected into my skin. It took me a few minutes to regain consciousness though. I look beside me, and the cat is perfectly fine, purring too. I squint a few times, and the cat is actually being pet.

I sit up and rub the back of my head. I must of hit it pretty hard, god.
Not making direct eye contact with Dan I grab the cat, and his wrist again and start pulling him with me to Chris's.

I look behind me, Dan with a heavy blush surfacing, was staring at my hand locked on his wrist.