Him.

Luna's Point Of View

Days have passed, I have been doing my regular routine. Ever since that crazy day I have not been outside with friends especially with Isla. But ever since that day I have been feeling weird...I feel like I'm being watched outside and even at my home, in my bedroom, while I'm taking a shower. Feels like there is someone around me 24/7 stalking me. I'm mentally getting paranoid, I keep looking around expecting to see someone behind me walking but there is no one there. I see a similar figure everyday from the corner of my eye but when I look up I do not see that figure there anymore, like I was imagining someone was there. I do not know what is going on but it is pissing me off so much.

One thing I have been noticing in my work is that the similar boy from that night that I bumped into shows up at my work always asking for a coffee when I am the cashier which is odd, there would be days where he waits for hours for me to become the cashier to come ask for a coffee, just coffee never makes any other conversation. I also notice his stares... he kinda scares me I wonder if he is the guy that is following me around and watching me when I'm home? but that would be too much and he does not seem like the guy that would do that so I don't but possibility I should probably ask Isla about this.  

Today just like any other day I walked into the coffee shop while my head phones were blasting Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran when I walked to the back room to wear my proper clothes and get to another 8 hours of work had a lot of customers. I started by cleaning the tops of the tables to take off any dirt that might of find its way when the shop was closed. I dust off the grounds also and exactly at 8:00 am people start to come in.My friend Jenny took the cashier job while I was making the coffees and getting the muffins and the donuts they wanted. It goes like this when 4:00 pm come along where the shop is the slowest be barely get customers so we get a few minutes to sit down and drink a coffee for ourselves.

At exactly 4:15 the blonde boy comes in again, but this time with a friend that had brown curly hair that looked pretty cute on him , I think it was natural. As they  got in line I was making coffee for another customer and I had too much things to do that I didn't really stare at them.

"Luna, could you come help please?" Jenny asked and as I looked up it was the blondies turn and his friends

"Yeah... whats up?" I asked thinking she had trouble  taking something out because she made a mistake

"Harry here is asking for something and I don't know if we have it anymore in the system" Jenny replied clearly very confused

" Okay what is he asking for let me see the serial number of the food and price" 

" Chicken Chipotle, do we still do it?"

"Yeah we should I never got notified that was taken out of the menu"

"Thanks love" the curly head said right away and all I could think about was just smiling back

I went back and found the serial number to punch into the cashier and the price to also re add 

" Here Jenny, type this number here and add the price, then select it like a regular order okay?" I asked Jenny hoping she would say yes and I could walk away 

" Actually can you do it? You know I'm so not good at these things.. I just mess up numbers while you do it so quickly it is a joke" 

" I have coffees to finish and a meal that is about to burn because you Jenny , take your time it isn't like we are so full it needs to be done quickly" I said slowly so the customer wouldn't hear it 

"Pleaseee" Jenny begged

"Ugh, okay get the bread out of the oven!" 

As I was typing the numbers in I felt their stairs straight into my soul and I very much hated every single moment of it.

"So... How long have you been working here?" The curly one said again

"Um.. lost count a few years now?" 

"Do you do anything else?" 

" Yeah I do, I do theater and writing but I do this daily as a way of getting away from those two."

"Wow, you must be busy then" the blondie said 

"Yeah you can say that" 

As I finished typing and looked up I saw the two boys looking at each other and grinning, what is so funny or smiley about what I just said? Their faces looked like they were proud to get a word out of my mouth that is just for them.

"Anyways.. 1 Chicken Chipotle, what else would you guys like?" I asked wanting to just get this over with

" Make it 2 Chicken Chipotle, 2 medium coffees and a chocolate  glazed donut please and thank you" the blondie said and I typed everything into the machine

"Your total is $10.76"

"Thanks love for helping us .. could I ask a question?" The curly now asked

"Yeah?"

"What is your name?"

"Why do you need my name?" 

"So when we come we can ask for you to help us out"

" Oh? anybody that is helping here could help you"

"You exactly get us, is it forbitten to get your name?"

"No no... it is Luna" 

" Beautiful name" the blondie said and again I smiled and moved onto making their foods and to get them to go away and leave me alone.

At the end of the day, as I walking home I kept thinking about how they looked at me. Something just seemed missing to me, it seemed like a vampires and a normal girls life story. I know that isn't real but it is weird how the blonde one keeps turning up in my work and staring me and how I feel like someone is staring at me. I just don't know at this point.