Chapter 2

The feeling in my stomach grows heavier and heavier as the people in front of me continue to eye me up and raise their fans to bid for me. I feel tears coming to my eyes and they quickly begin to fall down my face. I can't stop them from coming out and I wince as I wrap my arms around my body, my left arm hurting from the hose down I got earlier. 

I stand there waiting for only a few minutes but it felt much longer. What was going to happen to me? 

Without warning the room I'm in goes dark again and I scream as someone grabs me and pulls me out of the dark room, I expect to see something, anything about the person who I was just sold to but a black bag is thrown over my face. It smells new but the heavy material makes it hard to breathe. 

I pant as I am carried around, I hear the sound of a car door opening and I get thrown onto leather seating. I try to squirm around but more hands grab me and begin to hog tie me. I am pushed against the wall of the car and something sticking out of it jars into my side. 

My breathing stops for a moment as I hear a girl crying and I groan as I feel the weight of someone being thrown against me. 

I'm not the only one going to this mysterious place?? 

That's good, you won't be alone and that means it will be less scary. 

I wait and listen, they pile in three more girls and I can feel the first one who was crying pressed against my body. 

"Stop crying, you're annoying." I hear one girl say and the crying girl stops and silence engulfs the vehicle as it begins to move only with the odd sniffle and hiccup breaking it. 

Okay, don't panic. You don't know what is going to happen yet. Just try to look at the positives here. You are not alone, you got to have a shower, and you're not being dragged around by the scary bald man anymore.

My breathing hitches in my chest and I start to silently sob. It's no use, there is no real positives to this situation. I am going to die, or be tortured and assaulted.

I try to keep my mind blank and calm myself as we continue to be driven to our destination, too scared to try and sleep.

The car finally comes to a halt and the engine stops, my body tenses up instinctively as I hear the car door open and the sound of grunting as the other girls are no doubt being taken from the car. They finally reach me and they release the rope from my legs, I scream as they pull me out by my left arm and get thrown onto the gravel outside. 

My sense are assaulted as the bag is thrown off of my head and light beams down on me. I am picked up and placed on my feet, I manage to open my eyes and see the other girls standing beside me in the same manner. 

I look in front of me and see two burly looking bodyguards and between them a thirty something year old man dressed in a fitting nice suit. He has sleeked back hair and glasses without a blemish on them. His eyes travel down the line and when they meet mine I stare back at him defiantly. He only smirks at this and takes a step toward us. 

"You are all going to be servants in this beautiful castle." He says in an authority filled voice as he beckons to the large manor behind him.

"All we ask of you is that you obey, do what you're told, and never ever look the Masters including myself in the eye." He ends his words staring at me and I look away from him, if meeting his eyes meant being harmed I wasn't going to do it. I hear him chuckle lightly and the bodyguards begin to undo my bonds. I wince and grab my arm after it is left to fall on its own and watch as the other girls stare in amazement at the man in glasses as they are cut free. 

The sniffling girl with red puffy eyes has the bodyguards approach her, her eyes grow wide as she is let loose and in an instant is running away down the gravel road toward the large black gate.