Chapter 6

He slams the plate of food down onto the ground causing it to shatter, I flinch and keep crying. I've been locked up for two days now, I've refused to eat and Sol keeps getting more angry with me.

I've lost my will to live, if I am going to be a monster then what's the point? I don't owe anyone in this world a thing. Adaria cares about me but she will listen to anything Sol says, and he clearly loves torturing me and playing head games with me.

My thoughts for Dalar have only grown stronger, I'm losing myself to this stupid bond. I'd rather die now as myself then become a true monster with him. All I can do is refuse to eat and let myself whither away.

"I'm going to get more food, you will eat!" He points a finger at me, his eyes swirling with a mix of brown and red. I look away quickly from them and let him leave in silence.

It's like he hypnotizes me when I look into them. I can only barely resist what he says, a huge part of me wants to give in and listen to anything he commands.

I feel this strange pull towards Sol, but also one towards Dalar. The pull towards Dalar I understand because of the bond but Sol I don't get. He's nothing but mean to me and yet I find myself staring when he isn't looking.

But none of it matters anymore anyways... I'll be dead by the end of the week.

I let time pass by as my negative thoughts consume me until Sol finally returns with a fresh plate of food. My stomach grumbles from the smell but it makes me feel sick since it's been so long since I've eaten.

"You are going to eat this." He says with an angry expression and I watch with shock as he starts unlocking the cage.

He opens the door and waits for me to get out, I slowly crawl over and lower myself onto the cold floor. He guides me over to the new desk in his corner and motions for me to sit in front of the plate of food. I sit down and just stare at it, he sighs heavily and picks up the fork. I watch him battle with getting a piece of bacon on it for a solid two minutes before he gives up and picks it up with his hand. He puts it in front of my mouth and waits for me to take a bite but I press my lips into a thin line.

I cry out in shock and pain as his hand connects to my cheek. I feel tears spill over my eyelids immediately and I stare up at him with surprise. I open my mouth to scream at him but his mouth connects with mine and I moan at the contact, sudden desperation clear in my voice.

His soft lips move against mine, I gasp with pleasure as his tongue slides over my bottom lip and he takes this opening to shove his tongue into my mouth. I begin to fight with him for control using my tongue and he growls and bites my lip making me moan and relax, allowing him to seize control. His left hand cups the back of my head locking me in place while he places his other on my upper thigh. He begins to slowly make small circles with his thumb on my inner thigh only mere inches from the spot begging for his touch. I moan and begin to suck on his tongue lightly causing him to growl and pull me to my feet so our chests are pressed together. 

I begin to lose myself in the bliss, silently begging him to keep going and to finally give me the release I need from him. As I fall further into the pleasure my neck burns without warning, I let out a menacing growl and lash out at him.

He is thrown back and he looks up at me with shock and anger, he starts to shake and I bare my teeth at him still growling.

The very thought of him touching me mere moments ago suddenly fills me with disgust and I throw up what little liquid is in my stomach.

"God damn it!" I hear Sol yell out with rage as he starts to throw things around the room. I walk over to the bed sluggishly and sit on the end of it as I watch him destroy the whole room.