Chapter 5

I open my eyes, all senses on full alert as a low growl drifts its way across the pitch black room.

I try to quietly roll over to try and see something but the cage swings slightly making a creaking sound. The growling keeps going at a steady pace thank god.

I look around in the darkness and spot two sets of eyes near where I imagine the door to be. 

A pair of silver eyes and a pair of red eyes looking in my direction. I gasp as I finally see them for what they truly are as my eyes adjust.

Two giant wolves standing near the doorway.

The one with the silver eyes is the one growling, the one with the red eyes is just staring almost as if it's... thinking.

I'm clearly dreaming, if I tell it to go away and it's not real it will right?!

"Go away... You're not real." I squeak out quietly and I am answered with laughter to my left. I look over to see golden eyes belonging to a large wolf right beside the cage. 

Did that wolf just laugh?!

It turns its attention away from me back towards the two wolves at the door and I realize it's two against one.

"I will rip you limb from limb, I will laugh in pleasure as your intestines are ripped open with my teeth." I make out a horrific threat under the sound of growling. The wolf with the Red eyes just.... spoke.

That wolf sounded like...

"Give her back to us, you know this won't end well." The silver eyed wolf speaks between growls and I feel black spots start to take over my vision as my head spins and I put it between my knees.

Oh

My

God

I let out a groan as I try not to throw up. Adaria and Sol are the two wolves at the door... Which can only mean the one with the Golden Eyes is obviously Dalar.

"It didn't take much to be able to spot what she is to you Sol." Dalar growls out but I barely hear it as my head continues spinning and my breathing picks up. 

What 

The

Fuck

How is this even possible?! Is this the secret?! They really are monsters!!

The sound of Sol growling causes me to snap my head up and I find myself moving towards him, I reach my hand through the cage towards him and beg him for help with my eyes.

"This speck of dirt is clearly your Luna." Sol let's out a howl that causes goosebumps to shoot up my body and my spine to tingle with pure terror. Whatever Dalar said to him, it clearly got him upset.

I hear the sound of metal creaking and before I can scream Dalar drags me out of the cage by my hair then lifts me up in front of him like a shield. My back is pressed against him and I quiver with fear as I feel his hot breath on my neck.

"If you do this I will hunt down every relative of yours and destroy them! I will find every person you ever shared a good moment with and obliterate them from the face of this Earth. I will erase every piece of proof that you ever fucking existed!" Sol screams out in a fear inducing tone that causes me to whimper. I feel Dalar laugh from behind me and I cry out as his lips press onto my exposed neck. His kiss leaves some saliva behind and it feels like fire.

"I know damn well you can't hurt me." Dalar says in a confident tone before biting down onto my neck.

Death... This feels like death.