Chapter 3

I tap lightly on the large door and straighten out my skirt, my nerves running wild.

"Come in." Adaria responds from the other side of door and I push the door open with wide eyes as I take in the settings of her room. 

The entrance to the bathroom stands on my left, along that wall is a small fireplace with pillows for sitting around it. On the far wall across from me is a balcony with long dark curtains dancing around it from the breeze. I look to the right side of the room and see a desk covered in documents in the corner. then closer to me a round canopy bed. It looks like the comfiest thing I've ever seen. Dark purple, with silk sheets.

"I'm in here pet." Her enticing voice breaks me out of my gaze and I turn to see her now leaning against the door frame leading to the bathroom. I blush deeply at her appearance and she smirks at me.

"Come, I need a bath." She says disappearing into the bathroom and I follow her slowly trying not to look at her naked body. 

With shaking hands I begin to run the water into the large bath tub, I freeze instinctively as she presses her body against mine, I stare up at her with shocked eyes feeling totally unsure of what to do and she completely ignores me with a grin on her face. She leans across my chest and grabs the shower gels from beside me. 

"What's your name darling?" She purrs and I focus on the water level rising in the tub rather then her nude body right beside me. 

"Kyrie." I respond quietly and she giggles while placing her fingers in the water and swirling them around. 

"How old are you Kyrie? Where are you from?" She asks nonchalantly as she begins to add different liquids to the tub. 

"I'm twenty, I came from a small town called Port Hope at least.. That was my current home before coming here. I'm not sure where I actually come from." I answer as I turn the water off and the only sound between us becomes the dripping from the tap. I look away with a red face as she slides into the tub and moans at the feeling of the hot water on her skin. 

"Mmm the water is perfect, you should join me." She says to me and I find myself involuntarily stop breathing. She looks over at my face and lets out a laugh that sounds as smooth as silk. 

"Don't worry darling I won't force you to do anything that would make you uncomfortable." She responds and I let out a small laugh but it comes out as more of a squeak. I begin to massage shampoo into her scalp and she closes her eyes. I run my hands through her ink black hair and begin to hum nonchalantly. 

"Are you a virgin?" My humming stops and my hands freeze in her hair as I stare at her with my mouth hanging open like a fish. When she turns to see my expression she laughs and I blush deeply as her breasts jiggle in the water.

"I'll take that as a yes, surprising for such a sweet thing that's already twenty years old." She purrs and I finally inhale again as I finish her hair and stand up to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asks me with a commanding voice and I awkwardly kneel back down beside the tub and she turns to face me again with a smirk on her face.

My blush seems to only grow deeper as I stare into her piercing blue eyes, her red plump lips move and I stare at them in a trance.

"Pet? Are you alright?" I snap my attention back to her eyes and she giggles softly.

"I-I'm sorry did you say something?" I stutter and feel like a total idiot but her smirk grows bigger at this and she surprises me by stepping out of the bath tub, I quickly stand so my face isn't directly in line with her private body parts. I try to back away but she grabs my arm holding me in place.