Run for your Freedom

_Skylor's P.O.V._

"Wakey, Wakey, I got eggs and bacy" I hear a voice tell me as I felt someone gently shake my shoulder to wake me. I groan opening my eyes seeing Ryuk's blue eyes looking down at me as he smiled.

"Morning" I mumble sitting up, I stretched my arms out and yawned. "Breakfast is in the kitchen. Oh, and I washed your clothes." Ryuk says pointing to the pile of folded clothing at the end of the bed.

"Thank you, You've done so much"  I noted smiling, "All in a days work! " He holloerd before walking out of the room.

I climbed out of the bed, Striping down then changing into my freshly washed clothes. I walked put seeing Ruin eatting- ......Wow he wasn't kidding he Did make 'Eggs and Bacy'.

I sat in the chair beside him and began to eat l, "Were going to the store after this"  He tells me. I simply nod my head and kept eating, I was starving.

Ryuk chuckled and set his plate with some bacon still on it, Onto the floor. He whistled and a great Dane ran into the kitchen. It gobbled up all the food on the plate in a few seconds. 

the Dane then looked up at me, The collar around its neck jingles I look closer 'Spice'. That must be her name, I hold out my hand to Spice and she sniffed it, "Hi Spice" I smile.

"She likes you, if not she would have bit your hand off" Ruin chuckled, I smile and nodded. "Well your plates cleared, Il take it" He picked up my plate and the one on the floor planning then into the sink.

"Lets go, We need to get you some new things" Ruin says walking to the front door. I followed him outside, "BYE SPICE" We both call.

Ryuk walked up to a cool black motorcycle . He climbed on, Without hesitation so did I. I wrap my arms around his waist when he sped off.

The wind made my hair a bit messy but other then that the wind felt great. I closed my eyes and soon felt the wind stop along with the bike.

I open my eyes lifting my head from Ryuks back, then let go of him as I climbed off the bike. He climbed off after me and we began walking towards the local Wallmart,  walking side-By-Side to the entrance.

"Excuse me?! Everyone!?" A police officer anounced he was holing up a picture of - Wait a Damn second. 

Me...

Ryuks eyes widened, "This girl is a killer, A murder without a heart ! Her parents-" The officer looked at me" STOP RIGHT THERE!"

I glance at Ryuks blue eyes wide with fear and shock. There is when I dashed away in a run, I began to hear the sirens of police cars behind me.

I quickly turned the street "Shit!" I cussed, a dead end. It really is a' dead end'  in this case....

The three police cars began to coming down the street I was at, I saw no way to run...they were blocking it.

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?! , THAT I WOULD GET AWAY WITH MURDER?! No. that only happens in MOVIES!

All the cars stoped and the officers stepped out walking towards me, I lost this game.