Lost & Found

(I'm so lazy typing, Sorry >.< )

___________________________________

_Skylor's P.O.V_

I hid my face into my knees, I'm alone now. I pushed away a monster who wanted to help me (At least it was someone ), and got my friend arrested.

I do need help

I didn't want to be caught, Tied up forever as if I was a dog who was tied to a pole. Never being able to play with the other animals, or roam as they please.

I didn't want that, no. Not at all.

My body shook in fear at the very thought,  "Help" I whimper quietly admitting to myself that I was quite desperate at the moment.

"RYUK!" I yell out to the nothingness of the dense forest, "Spice.." I murmured "Help me..".

I didn't want to kill them, That was not me. My sanity snaped in the brief minute of anger and desire for revenge.

Before I could stop myself, I had stabed them both with a rusty kitchen knife.

The weight of the air is completely  torture and pain, I'm not even sure who I am anymore.

I'm nearly completely in the darkness of insanity, but some light is still peaking threw the darkness. It's a feeling I had not experienced in the past so i'm very naive with the subject.

Though I did like it,

For it made me feel....the least bit of ' Normal'

Now in the forest, i'm desperate, lonely as well as lost.

No, I mean i'm literally lost; I have never been so deep into the forest before.

In an act of desperation, my mind spoke for me and I realise something I would never have expected.

"JEFF!" I scream, "I DO NEED YOU!"

My eyes widen slightly, I believe it is true. He may be an insane, psycho killer but he does know how to stay hidden.

"PLEASE, JEFF!"

I held myself tighter as I cried and looked down at my feet , it was hopeless, I had just given up.

I began to hear the crunching of the leaves, someone was coming towards me. I did not care nor did I move from my spot, It was best to just give in now.

"Awe. No need for tears, Sky."

Someone had grabed my arm pulling me into his chest, being pressed closely I figured it was a man (Or a very flat-chested girl...). Yet the voice told me other wise.

"Shh Sky, I never did leave" He cooed in a slightly caring yet mocking voice which seemed similar to someone I know.

Wait

"J-Jeff?" I ask with a sniffle, he chuckled "The one and only.".

"I told you; i'm watching over you." Jeff says as he lifted me bridaly into his arms.

I warped my arms around his neck quickly in an act to male sure I wouldn't fall and plummet back down to the ground. "W-What are you doing?!" i respond with a slight panic in my voice.

"Taking you home" he responds in a 'duh' tone as he began to walk deeper into the woods.

"I still won't kill anyone else! and you can't make me!" i glared up at him.

"Well it doesn't matter if your not willing Now, for insanity is like gravity all it needs is a little push"  Jeff says then looked down at me" I am that push"

My eyes narrowed and I tried My luck here, "Not happening, smiley"

Jeff chuckled at this, "Go to sleep Sky" he whispers as his hand closed my eyes slowly.

Jeff's P.O.V. (Was anyone waiting for this?  XD)

As I was walking one simple thought accrued to me.

Why... in the sam of hell am I doing this?

I shouldn't be helping this fragile girl at all, God dammit.

I sigh as I carried the girl to my cabin in the woods. I remember how I got this quiet place.

long story short; I ended the family's life and took the home for myself a few months back.

Not a bad place honestly, it's a small wooden house but who cares. With my foot I pushed the door open and walked inside.

I look around for where to lay Sky, just not on my bed. Its MY bed.

I laid the girl down on the sofa, she only stired.

I knew she was exhausted her Damn fragile body can't handle the intense pressure, Running,  sleepless nights and foodless days.

Shit

"That's right..." I grumble under under my breath. I can go a few days without food but not her. I'll find her something to eat.

If I want her to join me she is gonna have to like me, if not I'll force her too.