Chapter 6: Taking The Train Back?

5:30am 1hr until dawn

I was looking for something to break me out of this "ritual table". I then see the exit that lead out of the room. Then, an old 70's looking tv turned on and a little girl who looked halfway deceased appeared on screen. "Hello Isabelle, yes I know you", she began. I looked up at the screen frightened.

"What do you want from me?!", I shouted. "I want to play a game, it involves making two fatal decisions", she said. "One that'll cost you, your life and one that'll cost you, your eye", she said. This game was just like Saw and it involved exactly like jigsaw said, a body part. "You have to look for a marble that has blue and grey markings inside, you'll have a minute and thirty seconds to find this marble, or the two giant hammers will smash your head, tick tock!", she said and the tv blared to its off air colors.

She released my hand cuffs and I ran to the bowl. I swirled and dumped half of the marbles until I finally found the weird looking one. I then receive a blue and grey locket with a message inside. The hint said 'I see no evil but the key is I see you". "I don't understand! What do you want from me! Why are you doing this!", I screamed.

She comes back on screen and says something completely different. "The key is in one of your eyes", she said. This girl put the hidden key in my eye?! Why would she do that?! I felt a sharp pain in my right eye and I felt like the devil was fiddling with me.

"Over by the medical table is a spoon, I want you to scoop your eye out but be careful not to kill yourself!", she warned. I got chills up and down my spine and on my arms. I was afraid that I was going to kill myself just by spooning my eye out. I walked over to the table and grabbed the spoon. I went to my eye and I began to cry.

I was scared to spoon my eye out because this is something i would never do in my entire life. I dropped the spoon and wiped my sweaty palms. I grabbed the spoon again and I brought it towards my eye. I cried harder and I was ready to scoop my eye out. I began to dig the spoon under my eye and pushed the spoon.

 I began to dig the spoon under my eye and pushed the spoon

I screamed as I felt the pain rush to my eye. I stopped for a second and took a deep breath. I continued to spoon my eye. I continued until my eye was gone. I dropped the spoon and I both screamed and cried.

I reached into my eye socket and grabbed the key. I then see a hatch open and 3 items fell to the ground. I went over and saw the 3 items that fell. Rubbing Alcohol, gauze, and... an eye patch. I grabbed the alcohol bottle and poured it on the gauze. Then, i dabbed the gauze on my eye.

i screamed and clenched my teeth. I continued dabbing the gauze on my eye and i continued to clench my teeth and cry. After i cleaned my eye, i got the gauze pad and tape and i taped my eye. i got the eye patch and put it on my wounded eye. I grabbed the bloody key from the medical table and left the room.

I only can see out of my left eye. Everything looked perfect and astounding but i couldn't see anything from my other eye. I decided to make a break for it and ran to the door. I opened the door and began to sprint. I look back and I see the scary creatures running after me like they're about to take my soul.