CH016

Chapter 16: Stepping on the snow without a trace!

   "To be precise, I was responsible for beheading the head of the Army Aviation Regiment. The destruction of Army Aviation arsenals and armed helicopters was done by Yan Bing."

  Lin Shu didn't take the credit for it, but emphasized Wang Yanbing's contribution in this operation.

  Wang Yanbing heard Lin Shu emphasize his contribution in the action twice, and couldn't help admiring Lin Shu's character, and a warm current flowed through his heart. He knew that Lin Shu was helping him to claim credit.

   But Lin Shu said that, as if he had a lot of credit for the exercise, this is not acceptable!

  So Wang Yanbing quickly added:

   "Instructor, the idea of ​​destroying the Army Aviation Corps, including the entire operation plan, was planned and directed by Lin Shu alone!"

   Still pushing each other for credit? Are the two of them on such a good relationship... Gong Jian was quite surprised.

complex terrain is like walking on flat ground!"

  Each skill is very powerful. As for the makeup penetration that appeared last time, it didn't appear this time, which surprised Lin Shu a little.

  Single-soldier lurking skills were first ruled out by Lin Shu. The SS-level snake-moving skills he now masters are somewhat similar to individual lurking skills, so they won't be used for the time being.

  For the remaining special driving skills and Wuhen Treading Snow, Lin Shu hesitated a little, and ruled out the driving skills. In the same way, he doesn't need them right now, and he doesn't plan to be a pilot, so he will have time to learn them later.

  So Lin Shu resolutely chose lightness kung fu, and he will inevitably have to fight the enemy in the jungle, which is a very suitable skill.

  ...

at the same time.

  He Chenguang, Wang Yanbing, and Li Erniu, the three iron triangles, gathered together and were talking about something in a low voice.

  He Chenguang was the first to speak, and asked the question he was eager to know: "Yanbing, I heard that you and Lin Shu killed an army aviation regiment of the Blue Army?"

  Li Erniu's eyes widened: "Really?!"

   "It's true." Wang Yanbing nodded.

   "Can you tell me, how did you do it? That was an army aviation regiment! It was just taken away by the two of you?" He Chenguang's small eyes were full of curiosity.

   Rao is a guy who has learned sniper tactics since he was a child, and it is difficult to understand how Lin Shu and Wang Yanbing accomplished this seemingly unimaginable feat.

"At that time, I was fleeing alone in the jungle. This brain... just like what Er Niu used to say, it was a mess. I didn't know what to do! I just thought, if I can kill a blue army, it counts as one, and the result is good. I was accidentally discovered by the blue army! Good guy, six or seven people chased me and surrounded me. Isn't this the end! I was desperate at the time. Guess what happened to you two? "