Chapter 01

I wake Nessie up for school, Jacob is picking her up soon. She hugs me before I go to get dressed myself. I grab a blood bag I got from an animal and pour it in a wine glass. I pour Nessie some too and we drink our animal blood together.

Benjamin walks in and his eyes Are bronze now. I made him go on the animal diet when he moved in. He smiles at Renesme and he sniffs the air.

"The doggy is here." He smirks.

"Benji!" Nessie scolds. "That's my boyfriend you're talking about!"

He chuckles. "I'm only joking, Carlie."

Benjamin has a habit of calling Nessie by her middle name, Carlie. He has since he first met her as a child. She doesn't mind, because she is glad to have family around.

"Janelle, can you call my grandparents and ask them to visit?" I ask. "Jacob wants them over tonight for some reason."

I smirk. "Alright; I'll call. Have a good day at the Rez high school."

She hugs me again and skips out an hugs Jacob. Edward and Bella soon join me in the main house. We watch off the balcony as Nessie gets in the vehicle with Jacob.

"The dog makes her happy." Benjamin says. "That's what matters."

"I'll call Carlisle and Esme." I smirk. "Jacob has a surprise for is all. Eddie boy, call Emmett and Rosalie, tell them to be here."

Emmett and Rosalie live further in the woods, in a cottage he put together with Jasper. Jasper and Alice are in the main house with me. They are out hunting before tonight. Jacob has done talked to us.

I grab my phone and I dial Esme's new number. They are in Alaska with Tanya and Kate. Eleazer and Carmen moved to the other side of Alaska.

"Hello?" Esme answers her phone with ease.

"Esme, would you and Carlisle mind visiting tonight?" I ask. "Jacob has a surprise for Nessie and wants the family gathered up in the main house."

She pauses for a moment. "Of course, Janelle Whitlock. We will be there soon."

I hang up with ease and tell the others. Emmett and Rosalie walk in, looking calm. I hug Rosalie and she hugs me.

"You dyed your hair." Rosalie comments. "I like it."

Esme and Carlisle walk in. I shriek happily and I hug them both at once. It is the evening. Jacob walks in with Nessie.

"Hi Carlie." Benjamin smirks.

"Hey, Benji." She smiles. "Hi family."

"Since everyone is here." Jacob says romantically. "Nessie," he gets down on one knee, "will you marry me?"

Everybody but me gasp. Alice and Jasper walk in. Alice awes at Jacob on one knee.

"Yes, Jacob." Nessie squeals. "I will marry you."

Jacob slides the ring on her finger and swings her around. I nuzzle into Benjamin's arms as I watch the newly engaged couple.

"We will stick around for the wedding." Carlisle says.

"Let me show you to the newly built guest room." I smile.

I lead them to the third floor and show them to the guest room. Esme brags on my interior designing skills before Alice drags me away with Rosalie. Us three immortal woman are planning the wedding. Both Jacob and Nessie want the entire pack invited, so I write their names on the list.

Paul is married now; he married Jacobs sister. Rachel. They are so cute together. I was invited to their wedding, which was last month. Rachel just found out she is one month pregnant.

I walk up to Nessie's room. I knock before entering. She is texting Seth, those two hVe become best friends. She is yelling him how Jacob proposed. I am reading her mind, if you already forgot my immortal power.

She smiles over her shoulder at me as I take a seat on her soft bed I bought her from my uncles store in Port Angeles. They have the most comfiest furniture I could even imagine.

"I'm so excited." She squeals.

"So am I." I smile. "Rosalie, Alice, and I are planning it. Carlisle and Esme are sticking around until then."

I smell Benjamin walk in the house. I kiss Nessie's head before I walk out of her room, closing the door behind me. I leap into Benjamin's arms when I find him in the kitchen. He groans as he sniffs me.

"Everything is so perfect." He smiles.

"I say it will change soon." I mutter. "It always does."

Benjamin sighs before agreeing. "That's true. Like after Bella married Edward. Everything was perfect, until she turned up pregnant with Nessie."

"That was all good until Irina blabbed her mouth to Aro." I mutter.

Nessie walks down. "Janelle, can you make some something to eat? I'm hungry."

"Of course, Nessie." I reply instantly.

I get into the freezer and I grab a boxed pizza. I have Benjamin preheat the oven. I open the box and I put the frozen pizza on a pizza pan before sliding it into the heated oven.

I cut it when it finishes before I call for Nessie to come eat. She skips down the stairs and sits at the bar. I can't help but smile at the sight of her engagement ring. I pour myself some animal blood into a wine glass and I sip on it.

Nessie kisses my cheek before she goes to get ready for bed.

"You're so good with her." Benjamin says before kissing my hair.

"I try my best." I mumble. "Bella asked me to continue looking free her."

Benjamin wraps his arms around me from behind. We walk out on the balcony and watch the trees all night.