Chapter 05

- 2 months later -

Jacob and Nessie are returning from their honeymoon, but Jacob seems worried. Carlisle and Esme have came in, so Carlisle can examine her. He is still a doctor, but he is more skilled than he used to be.

Jacob is carrying a pale looking Nessie. I take her and flash her up to Carlisle's office, where he was waiting.

"She's awful pale." He whispers.

"I've been puking for a month."

"Did y'all have unprotected or protected sex?" Carlisle asks sternly.

"Um...." she turns beat red. "Unprotected..."

Carlisle's eyes widen. "This could be a danger. Let's go a pregnancy test. If it's positive, we need to prepare to fight the Volturi."

My eyes widen.

"Why?" Nessie asks.

"Because your baby will be human, vampire, and wolf Nessie!" I hiss. "This could get us all killed, even the wolves!"

Her eyes widen as Carlisle gives her a cup. He sits on a chair as she goes to pee in the cup.

"We will go for Aro, Cauis and Marcus first. They are the strong point." Carlisle says. "You, being the best fighter and shield in the coven, you get Jane. I'm sticking Jasper and some wolves on Alec. The others should be simple."

I nod. "I'm guessing you get Aro because you worked under him for two centuries."

Carlisle nods. "I know his weakness. Fire."

We talk until Nessie comes back with the pee. Carlisle smiles fakely before going to run a pregnancy test on it.

"Well, we must begin training tomorrow. Before the baby gets here." Carlisle grunts.

"Nes, you're pregnant." I say. "Go tell Jacob and what Carlisle said."

Nessie nods frantically and she rushes out f the room. I put a hand on a serious Carlisle.

"We will win this fight, Janelle." He says bravely. "I promise, we will win this. I'm calling in my family changed when  I was changed. They changed me. They are the strongest vampires in the earth. We need as many on out side as possible."

Carlisle walks out of the room, making that important phone call. I lean against a wall and Benjamin comes in to comfort me.

"Jacob is going to La Push. He says he will call when he gets word." He tells me.

I nod as I close my eyes. Every time things go good, something like this happens every time. Benjamin and I go downstairs. Nessie has we hand in her five month looking baby bump that just arrived. The baby will be here in a month, because of the wolf gene.

I sit beside her and I talk to her about what's going to happen. Carlisle walks in with a stern face.

"They will be here tomorrow to help us train." He say. "Seasha and Gregory Jeffries. They are the strongest of the vampire world. They will be here when the sun rises."

We all nod and Nessie goes to her room for some sleep. Carlisle gives me a reassuring smile before I go upstairs with Benjamin. I change into some sweat pants and a Cinderella tank top before sitting beside Benjamin on the window sill.

"I love you, Benji." I coo. "Just know that."

He smiles. "I love you too, Jan."

We begin to make out and we do this for the rest of the night.