Chapter 07

Gregory and Seasha Jeffries are training me some more while the others spend the month training on their own and prepping Nessie for birth. But, lets focus on today.

"Come Janelle." Seasha declares. "We must train. This will be the longest month of your vampire existence."

I nod before following out to our usual spot, just Gregory is with us this time. They go hardcore on me this morning. Gregory is beyond impressed by my strength and speed.

"I think Janelle is our advantage in this fight." Gregory speaks.

"I know she is, my husband." Seasha gushes.

"Lets go for a run through the territory." She says. "The elders are training the wolves, they will be well trained. We trained with the elders decades ago. The elders are stronger and smarter then the newer pack members each time:"

I am out in the middle as the run throws them the trees in vampire speed. We climb through trees and run on the forest floor. I think I'll enjoy my time in Ghana with these two and Benjamin.

We make it to the house and walk straight to the kitchen. Carlisle already had three glasses of human blood ready. We all thank him before sipping on the warm substance.

"This is even better after a morning of training." I sigh as I sip some more.

"Oh baby girl, we are far from finished." Seasha says with a smirk. "We need a break, you're almost ready. You're super strong and fast, just like us. We just have to work with the temptation that asshole Aro will use on you. You because he knows you're different than the others. He knows if you die, the others do. They will gang up on you, that's why we are training Jasper and Benjamin separate. Well, Gregory had them while I have you. You can't die, because the entire coven will if you so."

The household all gasp, this is new information to all of them. Seasha grabs me and brings me to our spot. Jasper and Benjamin go with Gregory to another side of the woods, where they are not distracting me from my training.

---

I train all afternoon hardcore. We stop for the evening and we flash to the house. Carlisle hands is human blood; I haven't been wanting animal blood, just human blood and a lot of it.

"You are ready; but we still train. Just, a little less a day." Seasha says. "Carlisle, this girl is stronger than you think she is."

Carlisle smiles. "I knew she'd be different when I smelled her as a human."

"I wish I had caught a whiff." Gregory mumbles.

Seasha smirks. "As do I."

"I knew she was different, that's why I befriended her even as a human." Jasper admits.

I smile before I head upstairs. I change into a nightgown before sitting at my desk. I open my family album. This holds picture of grandma Milton and Chanel. I miss those two terribly.

Seasha coos over the baby picture of Chanel. "Who's baby?"

"Mine." I whisper. "She was murdered by a vampire before I was changed."

She frowns. "Boy, that's depressing."

I nod. "I know. The elder lady? That's my dad's mom, she passed away a while ago from cancer."

Seasha rubs my shoulder. She gives me her shoulder for the rest of the night.