Chapter 10

Time Skip : 1 month
Location : Forks, Washington. Cullen mansion.
Event : battle over Jason Lee Black, Jacob and Nessie's baby.
-----------------

I cock my head to the side as I eye Jane. She is trying her pain on me, but it isn't working. Aro, Cauis, and Marcus are out. I have Jane. Seasha and Gregory have Felix and Demitri. Jasper has Alec. Benjamin has all of them, if he breaks the yard, a lot will fall. He is waiting until I kill Jane.

"I've been waiting for this day." Jane smirks. "The new one who is the strongest, as strong as Seasha and Gregory Jeffries."

I smile before she comes after me. I fight with her until I get her in a position where she can't move anymore. Seasha walks up and she smirks down at Jane. Fear fills Jane's eyes before Seasha rips her head off. I throw a match on her body.

Seasha and I jump into a tree before Benjamin lunches the ground, breaking the yard in half. The rest of the Volturi army. Seasha and I go inside. I hold Jason Black and I kiss his head. I hand him back to Jacob before leaving with my new group; Gregory and Seasha Jeffries, and my mate.

We get into the car and we drive to the airport and head to Ghana, West Africa.

The end.

Hope you guys enjoyed the story.