Chapter 2

"Look I really am so sorry about y'know splash mountain back there"  James smirked, I looked right into his eyes. The thing about ecstasy is that is heightens you're emotions, it was one of the reasons why I took it as much as possible, it made everything beautiful, gives you a reason to actually smile and be happy. It also makes you notice the smallest of things, and right now I was noticing his dark brown eyes. The lights that were flashing around the rave stroked past them, making them shine all sorts or auburn and hazel colors. I was in awe. 

"It's fine, really!" I shook my head and pulled my hair behind my neck to one side. "I forgive you, since nothing can truly bring me down tonight" I laughed. 

He waved his hand towards the barman who looked extremely busy, he ignored him.

"Looks like a job for me" I smirked, I jumped over the bar and saluted the bartender. 

James' eyebrows rose, he looked impressed but shocked. "Okay wow, first you get to waltz into the club without waiting and now you can just get yourself free ale? Who even are you? Wonder woman"

I laughed, grabbed two beers from the fridge behind me and climbed back over.  "Ah, now that's unimportant at this moment in time, however, although I got these drinks for free, you still owe me buddy" I winked.

I nodded with goofy smile rising on his cheeks. "Alright sure, I reckon, your number" 

I looked at him baffled. I know I was off my tits but what even was this? "You what?" 

"Your number, I do believe we must get antiquated more in order for to owe you right?" he took a sip from his beer as I followed him to a singular VIP booth.

"I see where this is going" I nodded playfully.

"You do huh? So that means you can give me an answer straight away then love" he winked.

"Alright, since you've worked your charm on me, yeah you can have my number, and you can take me on a date..however!" I exclaimed "There will be rules pal" I sipped my drink and slid into the booth.

James chuckled quite a bit and gave me an agreeable look. "That is completely fine darlin'"

I put my drink down and opened my purse, i opened a small baggie and grabbed tiny metal tweezers from the tiny zip pocket, i pulled out a tab and placed it on my tongue. 

James looked at me confused. "Y'know I didn't want to say anything, but your eyes were doing some mad shit before" I shouted over the music.

I laughed "yeah haha! Can't go a rave without my little helpers" I waved my purse at him. 

He shook his head. "Why do you feel the need to do that?" he asked. 

I shrugged "Personal shit, don't fancy getting into it right now mate, let's just focus on the now alright" I patted him on the shoulder.

And hour had passed Steph stumbled over with another tatty, yet attractive group of boys. 

"Saph! Guess who I've just bumped into!" she yelled excitingly. 

I shrugged giggling. 

"Fucking Asking Alexandria!" she squealed. 

I looked at her confused. 

James fist bumped the squad my sister had brought over. "Wait you know these guys?" I asked him.

"I'm so fucking confused right now" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Saph they're the guys dad interviewed for his magazine?" she raised her eyebrows. 

"Ooh right, Steph since when have I ever took an interest in anything dad has going on?" I smirked.

"You've got a point." She added.

They all slid into the booth and introduced themselves to me. 

"Sup, I'm Danny, and I must say girl, you sure know how to party" he winked and pointed to the empty baggie my sister put on the table.

"I'm cam, nice to meet you, can't believe you're both twins" he laughed.

"I'm Sam, pleasure!" he shook my hand.

Lastly, was the scruffiest looking one. He wore a leather jacket, with a distressed looking grey vest underneath. It hung low revealing his chest piece and silver necklaces. He had messy brown hair, and eyes that literally lit up the room for me. "Hi, I'm Ben, and I must say it is certainly a pleasure to meet you" he took my hand and winked at me. I blushed a little.