Chapter 3

We decided to all do a club crawl, we went to club after club  after club. 

It dawned to 4AM. 

Steph was absolutely ruined, I was almost coming down. 

Danny and James were holding her upright, she was such a mess; it was amusing. She was giggling, slurring drunken words at Danny, it must have been something hilarious as him and James couldn't stop laughing at her. 

"I can't be arsed going home yet" I smiled, I pulled out a packet of cigarettes, slowly pulled on out and offered the boys some. Ben took one, as did James. I pressed the filter to my lips, following with a lighter, it didn't work. Ben came closer, pressing the end of his unlit cigarette to mine. With a swift click he lit them both. 

Once again I found myself swooning over his eyes, as the flame reflected in them. 

"What's the plan then?" James coughed, distracting me from my minor moment with Ben.

"Get her home safely" Sam laughed "She's in a right state"

We all agreed to end the night here. 

"I have three spare rooms at my house if you guys wanna stay over and continue the party?" I exhaled a cloud of smoke as I walked on the road. 

"I mean if you're offering like" James winked. 

"Sounds like a plan!" Danny cheered. "But first, to make the journey quicker" he threw Steph over his shoulder. 

"Oi you!" She slurred. 

We finally got to my house, I tucked Steph into her bed and wiped off her makeup, she had passed out and looked ever so peaceful. 

The guys were downstairs downing their drinks. 

Ben was sat on the couch, lighting up another cigarette. 
Danny was playing my guitar, he must have saw it straight away in the corner on it's stand. 

Sam, James and Cam were sat at my kitchen table engrossed in whatever they were talking about.

I walked over to my kitchen counter and pulled a small box from my shelf. In it I had my grinder, skins, a lighter, and a few bags of weed. Time to skin up. 

"Don't you ever stop" Ben's voice rose behind me, his head leaning on my shoulder from behind.

"It mellows me out" I sighed. "You want some?" I offered. 

"Sharing is caring" I smiled. 

I licked the skin ever so slightly and rolled it up gently. I put it to my mouth and lit it. Inhaling deeply, then slowly exhaling, the cloud of smoke blowing in Ben's face.

I took a few more pulls and passed it to him. I sat on the counter. 

"What brings you guys to this town anyways, word on the music street you guys aren't even touring" I asked. 

"We're out scoping venues for the tour this year, it has it's perks but it can be lonesome and boring" he said, letting the smoke escape his lips. 

He passed the joint back to me. 

"How so?" 

"Well, between scoping, album making and practice, we don't get time to y'know, actually party as hard these days" he sighed. "I mean, we get to drink, have a laugh and that but not to the extent we did tonight, plus I hardly get to pull girls anymore" he giggled. 

"Typical rockstar" I smirked shaking my head.

Hours passed, James, and Sam we're passed out on my couches, Danny fast asleep, top and tail in one of the spare rooms. Just me and Ben awake. 7AM in the morning. 

No one was going to be awake for hours. 

I was bored, the morning was dark, but I could hear the birds, I was sat huddled on the couch, with Ben.

Netflix was on, I was tired but something was longing for me to stay awake. Lust.

We were watching a comedy, some goofy guy came onto the screen. 

"That's your boyfriend that" Ben laughed, pointing.

"You cheeky git!" I scoffed, he poked me in my side and began tickling me. 

I mounted him. 

He stopped straight away. 

His hands resting on my hips. 

Staring right into my eyes. 

My hands on his chest, my eye looking down right into his. 

I bit my lip slightly. 

The giggling stopped. His hands slowly ran up the back of my shirt, he pushed himself up slowly.

Our foreheads touched. 

Then the tips of our noses. 

Slowly, his lips pressed mine.