Finale

"Dad!" A sixteen year old boy called out as he stepped into his house, closing the door behind him.

"Hey, Bolt! How was school?" His father, Naruto Uzumaki, asked.

Bolt, also known as Boruto Uzumaki, stepped into the living room and sat with his old man. "It was good, I hung out with Sarada again."

"No surprise there, she's your best friend after all." Naruto chuckled, the jingling of keys and the front door opening caught his attention.

"We're home!" Hinata greeted, followed by their twelve year old daughter, Himawari.

"Welcome back." Naruto said, giving his wife a kiss on the cheek. He turned back to Boruto. "Anything else happen today? Your school seems really boring, y'know?"

Boruto laughed, "yeah, Sarada got a boyfriend." His smile became slightly strained.

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Can't wait to see how Sasuke takes that." He laughed.

Hinata smiled. "Don't worry, I'm sure Sakura would calm him down. Just like I'll have to do to you when Hima starts dating someone."

"Ew! Boys are gross!" Himawari yelled from the kitchen.

"That's my girl!" Naruto grinned.

Boruto wanted to stay with his family, but he had something to do. Using the excuse of him having homework, he escaped to his room and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. Tapping the pen on the desk for a while, he thought about what he was going to write, before writing out the first few words.

___

Dear Sarada,

                 I love you.

___________________
Fin.

Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate the support this story got! Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh? Would you guys like a BoruSara version? Or any other version? This fanfic was so fun to write and I wouldn't mind at all to write another one like it! :)