Chapter 14

Author P. O. V

London  loved that king was better. She layed on his chest. His heart beat matching hers. He groaned and she sat up quickly. "Are you OK am I hurting you!? "

King looked down and stared at his legs.  London instantly felt bad she knew he was just now thinking about what the doctors said.

"It's OK baby I have therapy classes set up already.,everything is going to be fine" he sighed and looked at me. London looked into his eyes and leaned up to kiss him.

"Y'all nasty man don't nobody wanna see that. " Philip said making everyone laugh. King flicked him off and tapped London for her to sit up.  He tapped his right leg and felt barely a tingle.

London stood from the bed and walked to the other side.  "Could you guys go grab some food ?" She said getting the guys from the room. 

Once they left she lifted kings leg enough to swing it off the bed. She did the same thing to the other . He looked at her and smiled..... No matter how long it had been London still had mad love for him.

She struggled to sit him up and laughed because he wasn't even helping. "King really" london said.

He laughed and sat up. He held on to the IV pole and held his other arm around London's neck. He strained to stand and could barely keep steady.

His eyes filled with tears from the pain..... One single shot almost ruined my whole life.

I helped him to the bathroom and take a shower. By the time I had king dressed the guys were coming back. They all loved that king was back they just couldn't wait to turn up with him.

I watched as they started talking and laughing..... These were my guys..... My bad guys and I loved them.  I looked at Philip and he smiled..... Same with quay.... They always acting crazy.

"Baby ima rum to the house and grab some things, shower, and Ill be back " London said. Kind nodded and leaned in for a kiss. Before you knew it they were in a full make out session.

Zach about died "nigga if you don't get your crusty ass lips off my Bestfriend I'ma give it too your nasty head ass 😂" everyone laughed except king.

I gave him another Peck and made sure everything was OK before leaving. "Ms Shelly he finished, I'm just grabbing a few things I'll be back" I said.  She smiled warmly and nodded.... "OK baby".

I walked out of the hospital and got in the car.  I needed to shower and stop by the pharmacy, the doctors said king could leave today so I needed to be prepared.

I drove to the house but had a feeling I was being followed. True enough I looked in the review mirror and seen an all black Excursion gaining on me.  I reached under the seat and say me heat on my Lap.  The second day my baby been up and people wanna try me OK.

I called Philip and put the phone to my ear.

P- wassup sis
L- theres a black excursion following me I'm passing Garden District.
P-bet Zach bruh ride me me somebody following London, king stay on alert...  I'm otw don't stop driving
L-ok

I pressed the gas and accelerated to going now 60..... 65......70. I looked in the review mirror and saw an arm outside the window, then shots rang out.  "Pow POW! "

I grabbed my gun and pulled on the interstate.  "Where are those guys " I semi yelled.  I looked up again and still didn't see the guys I was now doing 80 with one gun and no help.  "BAM" the truck rammed me from behind messing up the back of my truck . 😠😤😠

Now I was pissed.  I leaned to the left enough to miss a bullet. I turned around making sure to keep my knees steering.  10 seconds was all I needed.

I leaned back and turned my body "POW! " one bullet to the head. The excursion flipped abundantly without hesitation.  Two car pile up...... Four car pile..... Eight..... Ten...... I grabbed a hold of the wheel and gained control.

Phone ringing and my heart racing.... Why was I being followed.?.

JD P. O.  V
When London called us I was heated. I had Jd and Zach ride with me somebody needed to stay with king.  I was doing as fast as I could but the traffic had set in.  I called London's phone and she didn't answer the first five times.  She finally answered and told us to meet her at the house. 

My trigger finger had been itching since king got admitted into the hospital six months ago. I ended the call and made a u-turn.

Making it to the house I saw Londons short self step out the car.  Her face was red and she looked mad.  "You straight ma?" She looked at me and seemed to get angrier.

"I don't know who it was but I'm glad I got rid of them..... Look at my truck.!" JD peered over London and then laughed but stopped once she mugged him.

Another day with some bullshit....

~ending here I'm sleepy....
~lots of love
~vote comment share
~Mama. T 😍😘👑