Chapter 15

I ran my hands through my scalp I could not believe this here. My truck now messed up ..   Almost 22 killed and 12 injured. I knew it couldn't have been no enemies cause we eliminated them all.

I walked into the house with the guys on my tail. "Call king and give him the status.....I gotta grab some stuff". They nodded  and walked into the living room.  I could not believe that this is happening to me.

I felt the urge to cry ....I'm guessing because I began to think about my unborn child. I know you're thinking ....wow really but it comes out of  nowhere.

I grabbed me and king some snacks along with an outfit and some J's i was not in the mood today. I grabbed my laptop to confirm my graduation gown Fitting and stuffed it in the bag.

I walked out and grabbed the set of keys to kings Jag 😂 he gone kill me when he find out.I heard a rumbling from my closet and grabbed my gun. Slowly stepping and looking I walked toward the noise.

I heard the guys talking downstairs and knew it was just up here. I held my gun up and continued to walk to the noise. ........ I hurriedly pulled open the closet and couldn't believed what I had seen.

King P.O.V

When Philip told me London was being followed I got so mad. People still wanted me and her head simply because she held things down ....while I was down.

Almost 20 minutes later Philip called again letting me know she was safe. I relaxed a little knowing she was safe. I ran my hand down my face this has to stop. I then had a thought "I went into my coma around the same time they was about to leave for Jamaica.....maybe something went wrong!"

London gasped and fell too her knees ....in her closet she saw two kids.... One child looked about 4-5 and there was a baby one that looked no older than 2 months.
I held my chest and grabbed the note waiting for someone to read.

They are no longer my problem....to know more about them all you have to do is ask king. I scrunched up my nose and looked confused..... What did that mean?

😳😟My heart now aching I grabbed the bag and filled it with more food. What in the hell have king done. I motioned for the 4-5 year old girl to cone to me.I swooped the baby in my arms and wiped tears they looked just like him.

"what's your name sweety?" I asked sniffling. Ashely ... Ashley is my name and that's Sa'Phuriouz but I call him Phuri. I nodded and grabbed her hand.

With the bag on my shoulder and the baby and note in one hand.... Ashley held the other. we carefully walked downstairs and they guys mouth fell open.

"Ion wanna sound dumb or nothing but am I tripping or did London just have two mini kings?" Zach said.

I held the note out to him and proceeded to the garage ....my hands were. tired and my heart now broken.....not because of. the kids but because of how they were left.   Why they were left...and when they were left. 

~long Overdue I Know But Here Y'all Go