Chapter 22

Sweat Now Dripping down her forehead she stood in my living room now shaking. "baby please explain what you're doing please put the gun down, " King pleaded with me. 

I will ask you to confess if not the blood splatter from your brains will become a permanent stain in this $100,000 living room set.  Shell opened her mouth to speak and sputtered only a few words.  "The these these are my kids. "

I looked at king and he stared dumbfounded at me.  "Mommy what's going on?" Ashley said tapping my leg . I looked down at her and my heart began to beat fast.  My hand began to shake and the room was so quiet you could hear a pen drop.  I looked Shell in the face " sit down and don't say a word." She knodded her head and sat on the sofa. 

Dropping the gun down by my side I watched as King let out a breathe . I looked her in her face and turned to look at king.  Shame was all over his face and guilt over hers.  I turned picked up Ashley and took her upstairs.

Before I made it to the top I sat Ash down and turned running back into the living room.  My adrenaline was so high I could move a car.  My fist connected with Shells face and I punched her repeatedly.  "One for leaving them, two for playing me, three for being the bitch you are." I zoned out punching her even while she balled up.  King tried yanking me off of her but that was of no use I was pissed.

Standing up out of breathe I let the years and years of tears finally fall from my eyes . I took a deep breathe and continued upstairs.  King grabbed my hand and tried to stop me. The deadly look. I gave him was enough for him to know I was fed up. 

I grabbed my suitcase and began throwing me, phuri, and ash things in. Some may ask me how I knew, but it only took one sentence to find out.  I'd never said the kids name around her,  simply because you couldn't trust everyone.

She'd been here barely a day and I almost snatched her life from her.  She came into my house knowing she'd left these Kids here, waited til I got attached and now she's trying to take them.  If not now it'll be later.

Finishing packing my bags lele came into the room with a red face.  "London you can't do that and you know it, king called Me and told me everything and how he knew this was his last strike what in the hell is wrong with you guys? "

I looked at her and couldn't help but break down.  I got tired of holding the weight of the world on my shoulders and was definitely tired of feeling this void pain. 

"You cannot tell me what and how to feel I been on my own since I was 12 never had a damn thing in this world to love and now I do, somebody get the chance to take them away whenever!?  You don't know what it feels like to lose a child hell not just one !.you don't know what I feel you don't know! 😭

Before I knew what I said it came out. All I could do was cry; a couple of minutes later I felt someone hug me then two then three.  I finally was able to open my eyes to see king, shell, and ash hugging me.  Laya had phhuri and everyone just had a moment. 

"Listen London I didn't know that you had my kids, I knew they were mine when I seen them but I wasn't sure, I never intended on taking them because I see that you love them. My babydady had someone take them from me and said if I called the police they'd die, I never knew they we're here. Plus I can't be seen with them or he'd kill me, it's a long story " shell said as tears ran down her face. 

London looked into her eyes and seen that she was telling the truth.  "Baby why didn't uu tell Me that you've lost more than one? "  king finally managed to say.  Everyone was looking at everyone. And everyone was crying.  "Because that part of Me wanted to forget, it wanted to act like it never happened.

Shell I apologize for almost taking your life king I apologize for wanting to leave you in the list of all this craziness and laya I apologize for getting overly upset I just need sometime alone.  I stood from my spot zipped up my suit case and walked downstairs.  After packing the car I went back inside to grab ash and phuri, surprisingly he had went to sleep with laya.  I saw as king dropped his head and shell try to apologize,  "I suggest you guys figure something out before I come back. " shell nodded and King walked towards me . "Ba-baby where are you going, when will you be back?  King asked me.  His voice began to crack and tears threatened to spill from his eyes. 

I knew if Id stayed a second longer I'd give in.  I looked king in his eyes grabbed his face and gave him a kiss.  "I'll be back soon I promise. " I turned opened the door and put the kids inside the car. Before king could say anything else to convince me to stay I rolled the window up and backed from the garage. 

I drove until I couldn't drive anymore. I paid for a suite with cash of course and decided to settle for the night.  I had to do some apartment searching soon.

OK for the last time I AM A BUSY PERSON. Don't Not Comment On My Book Questioning Me About Updates, When Uu Start Doing My School Work And Paying Bills I'll Gladly Update When Y'all Say Too. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY READER YES But Please Cut Me Some Slack, All Y'all Commenting Saying It's Good And To Continue Thanks And I Love Uu All SSOOOOOOO MUch!  Without Y'all My Book Wouldnt Have Even Made It 😍I Love Y'all Enjoy!! 💗😊