Chapter 18

Sitting on the bed with my heart heavy I had to began to process the things that I had just had to deal with tonight. I looked at my bestfriend and all she did was eat some food. I could not help but laugh at the fact that she was more concerned about these snacks. I watched as she began to get serious " I don't think that you need to give up when King needs you the most, sure enough he did not tell you about these kids but how could he when he got so much going on?"

I sighed as she gave me this lecture and I just smiled at the fact that she was still eating but yet again giving me the best advice that could possibly be given in this moment. I grabbed my bestfriend and we cuddled and laughed just like we used to do when we were little. 

We finished thinking about all of the things that we needed and wanted to get for our graduation. I loved my bestfriend and to be able to walk this stage in just a few weeks would be the start of our grown women lives. She rolled over on me and began snoring: " I  know this hefa did not just go to sleep on me!" I laughed and looked at the time 3:30 am. No wonder this girl tired.

I needed to go downstairs and clean up after my babies. I walked downstairs and seen Marcus on one chair sleep with the throw over cover, and Ash slung out over her daddy. I walked back upstairs before I had to do anything downstairs , and checked on Phuri. I walked into his room to see his still asleep. I scooped him up from his bed and grabbed a diaper. I changed his diaper and laughed as he stirred in his sleep. I grabbed his blanket and wrapped it around him. Walking downstairs once again. I walked to the kitchen sink and made Phuri a bottle.

I held it to him and he sucked it down to the last drop. I burped him and set him back down to rest. Walking back down the stairs for the 3rd time I walked to the front room. I didn't mind my brother staying the night simply cause his stanking head ass girlfriend got fat and fell asleep as well. I grabbed the bowls that had snacks inside them and took them to the kitchen.  going back into the living room I wiped down the tables being mindful of the cleaning supplies that I used. I tried to tiptoe from the living room and bumped my toe on the ottoman. I shrieked in pain and King laughed. I hadn't even realized that he was woke.

I shot him a bird and continued to clean. I made sure the living room was free from wrappers and food as well as crumbs. I washed and dried the dishes they used and also took the trash to the shoot. I smiled because not only had I cleaned just about the whole house but I had cleared my mind while at it. I guess I could get used to this life and this new thing. Kids I could raise and call my own wouldn't hurt right?

I heard  call my name and walked back into the living room. He looked at me with puppy eyes and asked could I get him something to drink. I nodded my head in the yes motion and grabbed him something from the fridge. "are you hungry baby?" I said asking King. He shook his head no and I nodded in understanding. I grabbed Ash from his lap and took her to lay in her new room. Making sure to change her into her Pj'S and tuck her in. I turned on the cute little night light that I grabbed in the store.

I walked back down stairs for the final time, by now i was super tired and just wanted to lay with King. He struggled and i helped swing his legs on the chair. I grabbed us a cover from the hall closet and layed beside him. He kissed my forehead and sighed deeply. I know that he was thinking about what happened today but we would talk tomorrow. 

I still had things to do pertaining to graduation and getting everything back on track, soon very soon everything would be back to normal. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. The flashing of Issac ran through my head over and over, i just silently prayed. I still had these thoughts but i prayed and asked God to forgive me. I was the lion trying to protect my cubs and i had to live with that decision. Not even 10 minutes later all that could be heard was snores. 

^ okay for one i know that this is long overdue but I HAVE A JOB!!! yay mee, but anyway i have testing, work, and school so if the updates are too slow i apologize !!! i love you all like comment and share ! #SBATL 

i have not edited so don't judge, i will do a book edit when i completely finish writing it !